I really need your ladies prayers right now

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
Hi,
Im not the one that is high risk but my best friend is and she is only 23 weeks is due in july.....her membranes ruptured ad now is leaking the fluids slowly we went in a few weeks ago she was at a 6 doc said he wants her at a 7 we went to er last friday and she was at a 5....she went in early today and ask her fluids are gone all that's left is a little bit around the babies head.....I'm so worried doctor told.her if she goes into labor now baby won't survive they are trying to hold.her off for one more week cause than the baby has a 55% chance of survival and then they can put baby trinity on steroids to develope her lungs before she is born I'm hurting for her major cause we ben friends so long she s like my sister the guy she was with since 16 got locked up 3 years ago.and.then her dad dies she finally meets a good man he just got locked up on some old charges he will be gone for two years now she is on thw verg pf losing trinity she has two lids a ten and five year old that are just waoting for her to come home with trinty....sorry bit oits really hard on me right now because im her rock cause the dad cant be here right now and I have to be atrong for her.cause.she cant like o said thats my niece she has.....i just could use all the prayers for her and trinity right now I would be so grateful thank you

Comments

• I pray her n the baby will be good n that she can hold her in there another week I just had my preemie the 17th n kno how scared she is good luck n god bless
  • May God bless her and her baby girl my prayers are with her and I hope everything turns out ok!
  • Thank you guys.so much
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you very much
  • Prayers to her and her baby.
  • Positive thoughts being sent her way.
    You are awesome for being such a great friend. Keep us updated.
  • My prayers go out to you I'm 23weeks myself and can't imagine goin in labor. U b strong yourself and may god bless you all
  • I know how she is feeling I give birth couple months ago at 22 weeks due to no fluid I pray for her and her precious baby let her get past the next week or two x x I am sorry she us going through this its the hardest thing a mother is faced with x x
  • My prayers goes out for ur friend n the baby. Hope things get better. Please keep us updating us. Stay wrong for her she needs a strong person by her side. God bless u all.
  • They are in my prayers
  • I'm on my way to the hospital again thank you ladies very much....@cameronmum I hope this isn't to much but did your baby make it......I'm just so scared for her.......
  • No my son didnt but after it all happened it turned how he had no kidneys which doctors didnt know they thought I was leaking she will be ok hopefuly I pray for her x hopefuly she gets past 24 weeks her baby lung should be nearly developed to get doctors help x x
  • I went through something similar with my boys. I spent a lot of time in the hospital, & fought hard & made it to 32 weeks. Its possible hun, sending prayers y'alls way.
  • I know of a friend on fb that had a baby about that early. This baby was a miricle. Shw made it all the way through. She will be lifted up in my prayers. Kewp us informed please. I pray her baby will be a mieicle baby.
  • They are in my prayers
  • Thank you guys so very much......
  • Prayers r with her
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Have they tried giving her an amnio infusion? They do that for thick mec sometimes, wonder if they could do it to get baby to stay on at least another week. Also, ask for betamethasone. It's a steroid they give mommy to help speed up lung maturity. Babies at 23 weeks CAN survive. They're just at high risk for cerebral palsy, blindness, chronic breathing problems, etc. Good luck and keeping fingers crossed for you both!
  • My prayers go out 2 her & bby Trinity
  • I'm so sorry to hear that .God has a plan don't worry we are all praying for the best. God bless the family
  • I am definitely praying for her...keep us updated
  • Will keep them in prayers!
  • My sister in law had lost all off her amniotic fluid early in her pregnancy they had told her she would be having a miscarriage and to just let them know when it happened well she lasted the whole pregnancy and gave birth to a little girl when she was born she was.missing her palette but went through surgery and u would never know she had an issue she is a beautiful little girl and a miracle