ok this was a total sign *update

ValVal
edited August 2012 in Trying to conceive
first of THANX SOO MUCH @mijita
yu told me about that tea which made me look crazy for it n wasnt able to find BUT while asking around for it some older mexican lady told me to go to this lil "natural" store they had up the st sooo...

i went on my lunch and well (i am hispanic) and always believe in those "curanderas" and thats what it was. It was really nice it was a "spa" they called but in all reality is was just were these mexican ladies do their thing at lol
anyway i met with the "nutrinist" which was probably just the owner and he is full of all these naturals herbs for like diabetes, aartherist, over weigh/under weight they focus on acne and even addictions of every type anyway..

his wife massages wat we call "la matriz caida" meaning a tilited uterus well she does that. they call it
"uterus arrangement" or something like that..

so i made an appoint =/ lol for this friday @5
one week before i should ovulate im kinda excited

Comments

• Woot woot. Good luck. :)
  • Fingers crossed for you x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need to get hooked up with one of those places man sounds really good. Good luck to you..
  • thanx girls! im a lil skeptical; but ill take the risk whats the worst that can happen? ok maybe i dont wanna knO lol
    we'll see..
  • Nice!!!! Haha its worth a shot! Good luck!!!
  • edited August 2012
    @val- I went to a sobadora and she did the same to me. She also had me take some teas and something called "Lydia Pinkham". After 2 1/2yrs of ttc I got preggo within 2mths after going to that lady. So I totally have faith in them:) good luck!
  • Don't forget to update after you go:)
  • @juliansMommy- thanx ur stoRy so lifted my hopes.. im a strong believer in thigns like that so im hoping it works.. like my mom says prayer is the best and will never fail.. yes i will do soo... i want friday evening to come already lol
  • cant it be FRi 5 oclock yet!!!! lol im soooo excited
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aw that is awesome! Go have fun with that uterus massage! Lol!!
  • @captivated-- lol right nOw when i read uterus massage. i was telling the bf last night about it and he asks me so ur gna have some lady yu dont even knO "finger yu" to fi x ur uterus lmfao lol lol lol im like nOOOO its all on ur lower tummy area
  • edited August 2012
    I forgot to tell u when I went I totally forgot to put my regular chonis on so I wore a thong and the lady said "uyy mija kmo les gustan estos hilitos a las muchachas d hoy".lol I was so embarassed!
  • Lol @juliansMommy they mk yu strip? Wat should I expect?
  • No, I just had to.pull my pants down a bit. I'll inbox u the details:)
  • Ok thanx :)
  • So I see u found a place hope it goes well
  • This sounds ingesting. I want to know a why they believe it's helpful? I hope it works for u! How long have u been trying if u don't mind me asking?
  • @Roxy yes it was weirs how I got there too!
    @Jules- they say it helps when woman have a tiilted uterus which idk if I do I def have a tilted cervix so with the massage it sets the uterus straight ...I've been trying for a lil over 5 yrs
  • Oh thats interesting. Hmmm... Please update us after. I wonder how they make a tilted uterus straight???
  • Im gonna guess u might wanna pee before hand. Lol
  • @mommyof3girls- lol i didnt htink of that..but i probably should lol. i heard it hurts alot =/
  • Well I wish u the best of luck and I hope it works that sure is a long time to try for a baby. I could only wish I had that kind of a drive and patients I think I would have given up long time ago. So good for u!
  • How did it go!?
  • Well I'm at home resting...feels like I just gave birth. She said my uterus tilted to my right and I literally felt it move. She did it for about 20 min than popped my back my neck and my hips. She said no heavy lifting moping or vacumming or anything that may cause ur hips to swing..she gave me this oil to massage myself. She wants me back she said my uterus might wanna fall back to olmy right so one more massage should keep it place.
    We'll see I should ovulate next week
  • Sendibg baby dust to you!
  • I hope it works for you! Sounds painful!
  • Exciting!!!!!
  • My uterus is tilted to the left and flopped back. I never knew that until after I got pregnant the first time(ended in mc) and that my cervix is tilted to right and in a weird place. Idk how it is now after having my second but I know with pelvic exams it takes them away to find my cervix....that does sound interesting though so I wish u lots of baby dust!