Need breakfast ideas for LO

edited August 2012 in Food
My lo is 13 months, and refuses to eat breakfast now. His favorite was scrambled eggs and toast..he won't even take a bite of them anymore. I've tried omelettes, French toast, waffles, pancakes, and oatmeal. All he wants is milk, and I know he can't just go all morning on milk. I need some ideas!!

Comments

• Fruit, yogurt?
  • @mommyof3girls I've tried fruits too..he won't eat them this early. He likes to save them from lunch lol He loves yogurt but will only take a few bites then spits it out. I don't know what's gotten into him
  • edited August 2012
    @1stwoodsbaby I tried giving that to him this morning..he ended up swatting it off his tray. I don't want him to starve!
  • Feed him cereal with milk and spoon. Or try gogurts. My lo won't really eat yogurt from a cup but she'll eat the whole gogurt.
  • I buy frozen waffles, French toast sticks and pancakes. I heat those up and give him fruit too. I know you've tried all that. Just keep trying to give him stuff..its probably just a phase. My son went thru a period when he wouldn't east anything too
  • Is there any foods he always likes?? With McKinley its cheese. If I throw cheese in eggs with hidden veggies they get eaten, even if she's in one of her moods! But or maybe try pushing breakfast back an hour, so its more of a brunch? I know McKinley and her dad don't like eating right as they get up, they need a chance to wake up.
  • Florence is the same. I give her a bowl of dried cereal to pick from then wait a bit. She will eat later in the morning usually xxx
  • @natashalynn yep! I've tried adding cheese to his eggs..he just curls his lips up and turns his head. Luckily I got him to eat some strawberries, then he went back to sleep. I usually wait about an hour before he eats, but he doesn't want to..so frustrating!!
  • You know Ollie used to love scrambled eggs as well but now he turns his nose up! I wonder why!
  • Juliana goes through spurts of wanting to eat and not wanting to. She lives yogurt but only the kinda that has Dora on the containers.
  • @preggointx he eats those as an on the go snack. I tried giving them to him yesterday. I finally got him to eat this morning though! :P
  • @morgdeebee that's cute :) my son loves the peach and blueberry yobaby yogurts. Or of course when I'm trying to eat a Yoplait yogurt he wants the whole thing lol