One more question then i'm done :/

edited August 2012 in Loss
Last question/update then i have to stay off for a bit, i'm happy for those who are/am getting pregnant but its just really hard to read about =(( Ya'll have been much help through everything
Since my doctor seems to be a dumbass, do i really have to wait 3 months before trying again? I dont want to wait that long :(

And not to freak any of you out, but i'm 100% sure i havent passed the sac yet, i'm just gonna wait until my appt, keeping an eye on how much blood i've lost

Comments

• Without complications many doctors say 6 weeks is fine but maybe he has a reason for waiting three months?
  • @ourlittlenugget eh, i'm convinced he's not so smart, but i'll see what he says his reasons are. Thank you
  • I hope to see you back in a couple months with good baby news! :-D
  • @ourlittlenugget thank you! You just made my day :) i hope so too
  • When i had my MC in 2010 they told me That if i wanted to i could try in 6 weeks.
    I ended up waiting a few years and am curnently 34 weeks and 5 days. I am sorry for your loss hun, I don't see why they would want you to wait that long unless you had complications . one of my friends had to wait after her MC 6 months to try again because of a weaken cervix.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was told after one regular menstrual cycle I could try again.
  • :-D and barring complications I'd say take your prenatals and try right away! After MC your body still has some pregnancy hormones kicking around that can help a new pregnancy stick in some cases ... :-)
  • My doc just asked me to wait one cycle....and she's awesome! I LOVE my doc!
  • Yeah I was told after one cycle, whenever it happened to show up (which was 7-8 weeks after for me). I agree tho, keep up with prenatals still and all that to help your body re-coup. I hope you don't stay gone long!!!