i hate this!

So my hubby is always complaining that I don't do enough around the house (we just moved about 2 weeks ago and some things are still in boxes)
well I have been trying to get things straightened up which is near impossible with a 10 month old crawling around. last night when he got home I decided to tackle the bedroom and all the laundry while he watched lo. I got maybe 10 minutes before he was upstairs asking when I would be done! and he kept coming up every 5 minutes after that until I finally gave up and took the baby.
its so frustrating! he wants me to do everything but he isn't willing to be dad for an hour while I do it. Ugh!

Comments

• Im the same boat! Sounds just like my husband.
  • It sucks! I just want to tell him to do it himself!
  • Being a full time mom is a lot more work than having an actual job. I made my husband stay with our baby for a day and he was so appreciative of me after that day. :)
  • I'm sorry hun..I actually told hubby yesterday I am more tired on my days off chasing lo around then on days I actually do work lol. I'd tell him either he watches lo while you clean or he can clean himself...you know you can multitask but you can't be super woman and have everything spotless and put away while chasing her around. You need help to!