Opinions would be GREATLY appreciated

I want to get my first tattoo and I need help picking which one and placement. It will be for my sister in law who has stage lv ovarian cancer.. So when looking at these keep in mind I wanna do the turquoise blue for ovarian, but I also want to incoperate pink cause she had stage ll breast cancer in '10.. Thanks so much ladies :).. The only places I'm completely against is upper arm, lower back and boobs

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/lacykrp/?action=view&current=1345253713.png

http://m1125.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/lacykrp/1345254791.png.html?o=0

Comments

• I like the love one much better. I have ond on my inner wrist and like it there. Or maybe on your foot.
  • I like the love one. I think maybe shoulder blade or foot.
  • @1stwoodsbaby thank you :)

@mmy21nttc thanks so much :)
  • For some reason I can't see the 2nd one....but I really like the 1st one! I like wrist or foot.
  • Oh! I finally was able to see the 2nd one....still like the 1st better. Also, prayers to your sis in law and family, man that's tough! So sad :(
  • @baileygoose thank you! Yeah she's been through way more then one person should have too! She's only 42 :( I'm nervous of how a tattoo feels but I figure all the pain she has endured I can def do this for her :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @mama_kat :) I'm loving everyone's opinions
  • I love the first one and I'd have to say wrist...as long as your place of work doesn't mind tattoos showing otherwise I'd say foot.
  • I love them both but I agree with @mama_kat.... The butterfly could incorporate the turquoise easier and to me the butterfly symbolizes re-birth...
  • edited August 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think you should incorporate both tattoos. The butterfly flying away and spelling love. Both together would be more significant. They are both very sentimental and admire you for your support!
  • I like #2 better. Something like that you can really personalize. Imo.
  • Love the butterfly!
  • I like both but I think the butterfly incorporates all the things you want, the colours and the meaning. I would say wrist too!
  • I like the butterfly. It reminds me that the symptoms of ovarian cancer are very silent like the gentleness of a butterfly's flutter.
    :)
  • I like both, the butterfly is a great idea but if you could get it more like its flying. The one in the pic looks like its landed and isn't flying...so the same idea but make its wings open like its taking off. Sorry, I just have designed tattoos for people and just wanted to help out...I do really like both tho the first one is simple but effective to the point and is a great tat to represent your sil. But if you modify the 2nd its also great...also for the 2nd I know the turquoise is significant but it does take the eye away from the body...I didn't notice it until I looked a 2nd time. Maybe a lighter of more faded not so bright turquoise.
    Sorry again if my opinions don't fly just ignore me lol;)
  • Thanks everyone so much!! Everyone has great ideas and points :)
  • I think it would yes, sorry about the late response yesterday was a busy day...but I think it would help and put more focus on the body:) not so much the wings.