the bf is out why am i bothered

ValVal
edited August 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
So he decides to go out w some friends n I'm beyond bothered. I kno he has the right to go out but I hate it when he does. Idk why I just can't relax n let him for a couple of hrs its to the point where I'm so pissed off I take it out on my son aghhh why can't I just be like the rest of the girls n be ok w it?!

Comments

• Because your human
  • Is it cause u dnt trust him?
    I feel like that too when my hubby trys to go with the guys, but guess my reaction says im bothered when he ask to go. So he dnt go he rather make me happy. but I understand how u feel. And try not to take it out on the little one. Write n a diary let ur feelings out there
  • If you hold the leach to tight he will tug. Do you get to go out? I would b pissed if me dh didn't return the favor!!
  • @Val I know exactly how you feel. It's not that you don't trust him. You just want him to stay at home. I was like that with my bf, but now I'm pushing gin to get out with his friends.
  • Belive me when I say, the more u show ur upset, the more he's gunna get pissed and do it more. Iv been in countless arguments with my now ex because of it. And actually that's why we broke up. Because he cares more about trying to impress his friends and keep up with them and prove that he's still 'cool' even tho he should be with his family!

Sorry I went on a little vent there. I wasn't trying to scare you lol. Iv had the creepiest 7 weeks of my life :'-(
  • I feel same hun trust me as all replies have prooved u aint only 1 I think its because I don't go out bt then I don't reli want to ild rarther be in with him and the girls so when he goes out its like well why wouldent u wanna stay in with us enit just when he goes out have a nice bubble bath watch ur fave programmes and think least he's soon coming home to u :) xxx
  • I'm the same way, I I want him home with me. He dint go out though and we're each others only friends but I still would be bothered. We're girls it happens.
  • Just let go and relax. Goos frabba! Everyone deserves time away. So long as you get the same opportunity.

@devins_mommy, still an ex? I'm sorry hun.
  • @captivated unfortunately.. he's still being an immature jerk.
  • Im the same, we have a 14 month old and im pregnant again, and he would rather see his mates, I think I get annoyed because I want him to want to spend time with me, but he cant go a day without seeing his mate! And it gets lonley when little one is in bed :-/