lil ones 1st xmas :) alredi excited!!!!

edited August 2012 in Just for Fun
I can't wait for savannahs 1st xmas with georgia we was in my mums karl was at work so wasent what I wanted for georgias 1st but now with savannahs were in our own house so can go ott with decs and I can't wait to see her lil face shell be near 11 mnths so not too young :) and for once I've alredi started xmas shopping whooop :) is any1 else excited and started yet? Xxx

Comments

• Already started Christmas shopping too. It's my favorite time of the year
  • @emy glad not the only one I love xmas with having kids makes it all exciting again don't it :)
  • Im looking forward to it more than usually as well. Ill have a 3 month old and a 14 month old. I need to start shopping. I have a feeling we will be last minute people.
  • :) @ 1stWoodsBaby I just can't wait to see there faces and enjoy it :) I'm normally 1 of them xmas eve shopping! Lmaoooo xx
  • It does, my kids are my excuse to decorate like crazy, sing xmas songs, and bake lots of cookies an pies lol
  • @emy awww I cnt waitt I love wrapping presents while watching xmas films and hot chocs cuddled up best is xmas eve new pjs and getting the presents out redi snow in the front door (lk like santas feet) :) xx