I don't wanna be pregnant anymore :'(

edited August 2012 in Third Trimester
I am only 35 weeks but my body hurts and I am so exhausted. :'( I can't imagine being like this for 5 more weeks. I am a little over 2 cm dilated and my dr thinks baby will be a little early but who knows! My hips and back are so sore and my legs are swelled up. I give so much props to you ladies who have to work or take care of another lo while pregnant. Idk how you do it! I of course want my baby to be healthy and not too early but I am ready to have her out!!! Ughhh vent over. :(

Comments

• Awww I'm sorry Your almost there though keep ur head up. I remember being pg with my second and it was hell by 30weeks I would cry if I walked for even 5 mins I just stayed in bed. time will fly by.
  • I feel your pain, honey, I can barely get up in the mornings, walk, or function. Hang in there!!
  • Hun I cried the last 3 weeks almost everyday because I was so miserable. Just hang in there. A few weeks can't compare to the 35 u have already went through. It is all worth it in the end.
  • I understand how you feel. I have to work and be on my feet the whole time and take care of my 10 month old daughter.
  • @Jazzie omg I couldn't imagine! I give you tons of props girl!

@emy I feel like crying. :'( I don't think my bf has any clue how I feel. He's just like you'll be ok.

@MrsStanley_x2 how far along are you? Nights are the worst for me. I can't get comfortable for nothing. I even take a sleeping pill lately and it's still hard getting to sleep.

@Vousêtesbelle since I got pregnant time has felt like it flew by until now! Feels like time has stopped and its draggin lol.
  • How did you do with the heat the last couple of days?
  • @KylieMommie I hated it!! I slept with two fans pointed right at me and a wet towel on my legs. I was lucky during the day I got to float in a pool. Night time sucked lol.
  • LOL I was cranky too....we are on vacation right now on our boat at Seattle yacht club and it was too dang hot on Thursday and Friday with no breeze! I was thinking to myself that I am so glad I was not pregnant anymore! Hopefully the next 5 weeks go by quickly and you can snuggle with your little girl!
  • Thanks you. I'm so glad I only have 40 days left
  • I'm 35 tomorrow!! And I'm the same way. I take tylenol pm when I need it, and here lately my husbsnd has to help me to get up and go pee at night. If I roll over on my back my pelvic bone pops and I've screamed a few times. Hurts sooooo bad!
  • I feel the same I have 5 weeks left and a 10 month old ( and a 16 and 12 lol). It's so hard. I'm not sleeping, which makes the day so much harder to deal with. I want my baby to stay in and be healthy,but wish just I could fast forward time x
  • Oh wow your almost there sorry for all the pain your going through. Can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl. Girls are such a blessing. She is our first after 2 boys. We adore her so much. Hopefully this will end soon for you. I know you are going to have a beautiful healthy baby girl.