2more weeks of chemo left

Well that's week six over and done with for me but now my lo is sick again so can't really go near him. He has two infections and my bloods came back very low so possibly another transfusion by weekend.

Comments

• Oh dear. Im sorry to hear your lo is sick again. I hope he gets better fast. I understand the frustration with sick kids, (not like you for your situation) but with my situation. My kids get sick a lot being in the shelter. I hope your blood goes up. I have been thinking about you. I hope things get better for you soon. Im sure its very hard to deal with. Your going through so much in such little time. How your work going.
  • @angel26 thanks. Work is ok am just getting frustrated being so unable to do as much as I think I should be doing. The little one being sick again has just got me feeling pretty down as we have maybe had 5 good days since early May and its just really starting to stress me to my limits.
  • Oh bless him not again :-(
  • Yeah @littlenat86 pretty much still as he never fully got rid of it. He has bronchitis with a secondary infection so he is on antibiotics for next ten days and steroids for next three. Wife is taking a week off work asi can't really look after him.
  • Aah it must be so hard, you guys are really going through it this year. Has he had any more tests yet? They really need to get it sorted, its ridiculous! I complained to my hospital in the end because of how long they took, doctor said he had ordered a test, the department said they had not got it, nobody wanted to do anything! The complaint soon got them moving their arses! When they are dealing with children they should be on the ball!!
  • @littlenat86 we have more blood tests scheduled but yeah.
  • Well guess who's on there way to hospital lol. I woke up with a high temp and basically unable to swallow. Doctors think it's probably inflamed tonsils which will mean a blood transfusion and possibly surgery but will find out in a bit.

I hate my life right now.
  • Oh no. :( hopefully no surgery!
  • Oh no :(... I am soo sorry I hope u come out with good news and feel better soon and no surgery will be required. And I can't wait after two more weeks I really hope they have amazing news for you. And since u have been feeling down I just wanted to let u know in my opinion that's ok. We can't always be hiding I do that all the time. It's good and important to let it out every one in awhile. Please update web u get a chance!
  • Yikes! I hope everything is ok, I'm so sorry you're going through all this!
  • Blood transfusion done and surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning. :-((
  • Ah man, we were hoping for no surgery!! Well fast and easy recovery is now the hopes!
  • Hang in there!!!!!!!!!! YAY for being almost done w the chemo. Sorry to hear about the tonsils. Hope all goes smooth. Lots of prayers for u and little man.
  • I'm actually looking forward to getting rid of the bastards as I usually get it about 5 times a year. I just wish they would let me go home for the night but nope have been admitted for at least next 48 hours.
  • Im so sorry your going through all this. Here i am feeling a little depressed for being homeless for a year. And your facing so much more. Im sorry.
    On a side note, completely off subject. Lol. I was at work today and was talking to an lds missionary rom your neck of the woods. Lol. I instsntly thought of you. Lol.
  • @angel26 I completely understand how you are feeling and can only imagine the stress and despair caused by your situation so no need to apologise at all. Yes my life has been absolute crap for nearly a year but it will improve as will yours eventually.
  • Oh no! I hope your surgery goes really well, no more tonsillitis ever! There is always a positive, think I should have been named Pollyanna!
  • @dadof2n1togo thanks. Im just an emoitional wreak lately. But i cant say so to anyone but my pregly family. I can only imagine how your feeling with everything.
    @littlenat86 lol.