@Captivated ... How did your interviews go?

?

Comments

• @ captivated yes, And how are you feeling from your hospital visit the other day??
  • @captivated theey both tagged you wrong ;)
  • @caroline8_p thank you! I didnt even notice.
  • :( Still no answer! Hope everything is alright.
  • Why is this in the vent category? Lol
  • Hey ladies!! I'm so sorry. Things have been absolutely crazy! However, I got the Urology job and I LOVE IT!!!! I work regular hours, 8-5 mon thru friday. I flushed my phone the first day while attempting to hand express milk into the toilet :-W I am absolutely broke, no insurance on it, so I haven't been able to get on. I am so exhausted when I get home that I make dinner, feed the bubs and pass out.

This job is so sweet and brings out the masochist in me. I get to shove things down men's pee pee all day!! I got to cut a vas deferens during a vasectomy today which was awesome. I also got a girl removed from her job today... :-S She is VERY pissed off. I don't know how it happened, but she was training me and she works with a doctor (all the doctors have their own nurses). At the end of the day, the doctor went to our boss and said she no longer requires the girl as her nurse, but instead would like me to be her nurse. So now the girl is put in a phone position...answering triage all day on the phone. I feel so bad. I don't know if she sucked at her job or if the doctor and her just didn't mesh well. Who knows. Anyways, thanks for checking up on me! Love ya ladies.
  • edited August 2012
    So happy for you! The Dr. probably just wanted you because YOU'RE AWESOME! :)
    @captivated
  • Glad you are loving it!
  • Glad you're not only OK but rocking a way better job! :-)
  • Awwww... That's great @captivated ... Your money is about to start rolling in. Hang in there!
  • Aww, lol! @wilsomom. Thank you! I am excelling immensely there. Urology is definitely for me. I bust my ass all day long, never sit and am always doing something. I was injecting a man's penis with lidocaine gelly in preparation for a cysto ( viewing of the bladder with a scope through the urethra). He started moaning it seemed in pain and I kept asking, "Sir, are you okay? Am I hurting you?" And he ejaculated on my hand :O :0& Oh my god. He then LAUGHED. I am sure that the erections are just a normal reaction, but that? I don't know!! It was insanely awkward.
  • I would have died if that happened to me, omg you brave woman lol
  • Omg, that would be so weird! Idk if I would laugh at him or wanna kick his butt!