ATTENTION TO EVERYONE LIVING IN MASS OR MOVING TO MASS

Comments

• So sorry but maybe u should just let him go. If he is doing all these things he doesn't love you. You said he hit you how long b4 he hits ur babies?
  • @char easier said then done he's been my life for almost 3 years he was my best friend and after everything he's still important I choose to start a family with him I don't want to be a single mom and there's no such thing as let him go when whenever I turn around he starts more drama I cant get rid of him and we have a daughter and son on the way :'(
  • It will take time. I wouldn't suggest dwelling on him though... He's not worth anything at all if he abused you.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. :-(
  • @fate I try but right now I'm lonely and my daughter is starting to walk and this new baby is moving more I just want to tell Tony really bad :'(
  • I suggest distancing yourself for a bit. it is hard to be alone, especially with children together, but honestly you don't need the stress being pregnant. if you ignore him and keep far away he'll calm down and come to you. maybe shoot him a text 3xs a week to update but that's all don't respond to whatever he says back.
  • I agree ^, you should stay away! This is not healthy for you our your kids. I'm a single mother and I've gone through allot and you need to be stronger.
  • @jewel add Joe dilorenzo to that list in Mass!! He was the biggest mistake I ever came close to making and owes over 50k in back child support but flaunts money like crazy. Sorry ur having a hard time girl...hugs!!