Digital Pregnancy Tests???

I didnt know what category to put this under lol, but I know there was a thread on this and cant find it. Does anyone like /hate these? I didnt know whether to buy the EPT Digital or just generic? I usually go with first response but they don't have them where I have to get one and I don't know which to get! I am also 2gets days before starting so can digital detect it early? Thanks!

Comments

• I like the Clear Blue Easy. I've never used the ones you mentioned though. They might work too!
  • I think that's what they were called lol! I had to look real quick cause I am work and it's a little pharmacy beside us, I will have to go look again during my lunch ;) thank you @fate!
  • I don't like them but a lot of women love them.... For me they don't work as soon as a first response but only because the sensitivity is different... Im not one of those women who's hcg levels sky rocket so the digitals don't work till I already know I'm preggo. If that makes sense haha
  • I just like the cheap dollar store ones. I can buy 10 or 15 of them for the same price if I wanted to! Lol

However, if the line is real faint, then the digital will tell for sure with no squinting required! Lol

So I just use the digital when in doubt & I can't wait.
  • Ty ladies! Yes @redshadoe0 I gotcha girlll ;)
  • edited August 2012
    The digitals have such a learning curve. You wouldn't think you could pee wrong, but with the ept digitals, I actually had two error tests in a row. Eff that. I'd rather buy cheaper tests that I can see a line on. The line is more exciting for me anyway. :)
  • $ tree tests were best for me! I got a "pregnant" with a dig but it was either false or chemical preg..
  • Dollar store ones are the best!!
  • I agree with the dollar tree ones.:) I got a bfp 3 days before any of the digital or the more expensive ones even gave me a faint line.
  • edited August 2012
    Deffinitely clear blue preggo tests they deffinitely work and easy to tell it simply comes up eather pregnant or not pregnant.. A close friend of mine suggested me to take that one.. Its worth your money i tested it on ppl that deffinitely wernt preggo and it came back not pregnant.. Lol funny i know thats how i knew the accuracy of it though lol...just off of the last 2 tests in the pack though..
  • Lol walmart..
  • peeonastick.com :)
  • I used digital with Leo, then normal for Riley but I took two and swore I was seeing the line and it wasn't really there so made Stu buy me a digital to be sure!! X
  • I got a pregnant with a digital clear blue 6 days before my period was due I also did the line ones aswell though.