H

edited September 2013 in Health
I

Comments

• Omg why is it showing up so huge :/
  • Can I have your boobs???? Jealous! I don't know what you are talking about. You look good mama.
  • @1stwoodsbaby my lower stomach is loose and I have lots of stretch marks.. I got them 9 years ago so they are faded but I'm really self concious. And yeah u can have my boobs for a couple grand lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh I understand. Ive been lucky and havent gotten any stretch marks.. but my legs and butt have gained a lot of weight this time. So im prettt self concious too.
    About home work outs, I did P90X when it first came out. I loved it and it helped me tone up and drop some pounds. Its hard but pretty fun. I havent tried, but have read that Insanity is a good program too
  • Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Yay for no stretch marks!! I love my post pregnancy body minus the fact that I went from a d cup to barely a b but nothing a boon job won't gix but now I'm prego again so they are back to my d babies haha
  • Boob** job fix**
  • @1stwoodsbaby I wish I had ur problem. I have no butt. Lol but thanks my bf did tell me that he thinks insanity would be good for me...I just don't know much about what it is I guess I'll look it up.
  • @kenzie0713 ooh u look hot mama! I wish I had no stretch marks like u! I'm jealous. Ur super cute. :X
  • edited August 2012
    @myheartz3 I have no butt AT ALL but will try every exercise after this baby to build one if not I guess I could buy a booty too haha jk. Thank you :-) And girl you look amazing!!! Women would kill to look like you!!
  • lmao i guess i'll have to buy one if i can't build one either. thanks and ditto @kenzie0713

@sands3 u look good too mama. and u have no stretch marks either. no fair. X( lol
  • Nope. I got one or two on my boobs but that's it
  • Omg WHATEVERRRRR!!! Lol you look awesome mama!! I've been stuffing myself into a tankini all summer lol my stomach is a mess still. Flabby and ripped to shreds with stretch marks lol. I have 25 lbs to lose :(

• P.s. your boobs trump any issue your stomach might have lol. Not to sound weird but I've never seen fake boobs that look so natural!!! Lol
  • @starxoxo9 seriously I have issues. I don't even wear tankinis I have a bunch of one piece bathing suits I search high and low for cute ones lol when I go to the beach with a tank top everyones like why are u wearing a tank top..and shorts lmao. U look cute in ur pink tankini mama! The stretch marks will get better just give it time.

And lol yea my boobs always had the "natural look" my surgeon specializes in that...I wouldn't mind if they looked a tiny bit faker tho haha
  • edited August 2012
    Lol!! My "boobs" are a disgrace to all boobs. They are like deflated balloons lol. Even if I had the money idk if I'd get them done though. I'm terrified of surgery :( So I'll just wear my push up bras and keep pretending lol!!
  • edited August 2012
    I wished my midsection looked that good!! U look awesome
  • You are too hard on yourself. I know how you feel too. I was a runner in hs. I had a great body. Now I'm working on getting my shape back, but the stretch marks will always bee there even if super light. That lower pooch is always very hard to get tight but it can be done.
  • Wahhhh I need to lose weight I could only dream to wear a bikini, I started out at 214 after my second and so far I am down to 170 so I got about 40 more to lose, but I am stalling lol! You girls look gooooood ;)
  • Love the boobs lol no homo

@kenzie0713 got that jungle fever going on I see you girl!!!lol

All of you ladies look gorgeous
  • Girl... If i had your body i would walk around butt ass naked!!! And yea my boobs use to look like yours but breastfeeding 2 kids has kinda left them looking like old tan balloons with nipples lol. Work what you got and stop covering up! You look amazing! :)
  • So I have to ask... Did you get your boobs done after your last child or have they stayed that awesome looking after having babies??? P.s. you look amazing :)
  • edited August 2012
    I want your boobies!!! :D

U wanna see a really messed up post preggo body you should see a pic of my belly loose skin and stretch marks.. Omg i look like a wreck..
  • @newmomma13 really?? I hate when people make comments like that.
  • Come on ladies...I posted my fat a$$ in a bikini, post your swimsuit pics!
  • @mommytobe20 thanks girl! I never wear that without a tank over it in public...in that pic we were only going in our own yard
  • @mrz_jackson Ty when i look down all I see is stretch marks and loose skin :( esp when I sit down lol

@mrs4c yes the stretch marks are here to stay :( and no matter how much weight I lose I still have that lower pooch. The skins just stretched and I never keep up with working out lol hope u can get back to where u want to be!

@proudmother1009 thanks..congrats on the weight loss. Keep it going :)

@second_time_mommy7 lol Ty but I got them after my second child! My boobs are naturally small so they didn't get too much bigger during pregnancy so they have kept I guess hahaha

@aishamusa lol girl I have stretch marks too!! I was sad when I first got them..esp because I was only 16. But I'm sure in time ur body will heal

I agree with @sands3 where's the pics mamas??

@mommytobe20 thanks! I wanna try too...I haven't even got to work out once it's so hard with the baby...but hopefully I can get something I can do at home
  • Yea mine is real bad wen sitting im so insecure about my belly!
  • If you don't cut it out !!! Lol your body is bangin ... My stretch marks are horrible I'll never wear a 2 piece again EVER lol