SMALL UPDATE 36 week check up and last ultrasound in the morning!!

edited August 2012 in Third Trimester
I have a regular appt with my dr at 9:30 and then an ultrasound at 1215. I am nervous!! Last time I was checked a week ago I was a little over 2 cm. I have been hurting pretty bad the last few days. I hope I am moving along. I am not sure how much longer I can make it. :( I'll update after my appt!!

Comments

• Good luck hun!! Be positive n relax =)
  • edited August 2012
    Good luck mama, everything will be fine. I had labor pains for a half a week, before i was finally dilated enough to go into te hospital and that was in the end of my 42nd week...i was soooo lucky i went to get a check up when I did because my water never broke until i got to 7cm dialated when the doctor broke it..
  • Good luck hun! :)
  • Lol we have all our appointments on the same day . I'm getting my US tomorrow tho.
  • UPDATE!!!!

Ok so I went to my appt and they hooked me up to the monitor. For baby's hb and contractions. I was having small contractions. They said baby's hb should be steady then have a spike and she wasn't doing that it was just steady. I don't really know what that means. They said they are gonna do extra tests at my ultrasound to check fluid levels and if the baby is breathing right or something. I wasn't dilated any further along. I am just waiting for my ultrasound now. :/ hopefully everything is fine in there. My blood pressure was pretty high too they are making me do a 24 hour urine test for pre c. My ultrasound is 1215 I'll update again after! :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Still waiting on results! The guy who did my ultrasound was rude! And had no personality and barley talked to me. I am waiting for my dr to call to tell me if they saw anything. I don't understand what it means if baby's hb was steady with no spikes.. :/
  • Ok finally!! They called back and said everything was good. Whew. They did some test during the ultrasound idk what it is called but baby girl was 8/8! She is going to see me twice a week now. My next appt is Tuesday. I am getting so close to finally having my baby woo hoo!! Thanks girls! :)

@thehumancrockpot
    @hodgeslangdon
    @BlessedTXMom
    @LaFiitz89
    @bexiewexie
    @AubreysMommy
    @SalasMommy
    @AishaMusa
  • Woo hoo baby is almost here!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @rjr33 I am getting so happy for you can't wait to see her.