can any recommend a good support belt?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I've been in agony with my back so I bought a support belt from mothercare(just a standard 1) but it hurt my belly because the baby is lyin low. Jus wondered if any of u ladies found a better 1?

Comments

• I got one in my last pregnancy from babies r us and I loved it. It helped me so much they carry two. One is white and goes around under your belly and has a strap that goes over the belly that's the best one
  • oh goody. do they have a website? im from uk an never heard of it. i can try an hav a look on ebay maybe aswel.
    xx
  • edited March 2011
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10813242

It's the babies r us brand. I'm usually xs or s it runs a lil big
  • I got mine from motherhood maternity it was good but I can't stand anything confiding me I am extremely clauseterphobic (i know I didn't spell that right) but I gave it to ny sister she has used it with both of her girls & said it really helped her.
  • Thank u :) ill hav a look x
  • what is the type of belly band thing so u can still wear ur own jeans and that
  • @mum2b0811 I got the belly band so you can wear your own jeans from Target for 14.99$ its called a b band and so worth it! @hannahkc I'm also getting a belly support this weekend for back n hip problems I have been experiencing since me n baby are both getting bigger lol
  • ah im in uk hunni
  • I got one through my dr. Its totally ajustable so you can loosen or tighten as needed. My daughter is very low also, so somedays its more uncomfortable. Other days its good
  • Sorry can't help you out...um do you have any stores that pretty much sells everything? Like clothes shoes home supplies stuff like that? If so try going on their website n checking out or try googling maturnity stores in the UK they should carry them?
  • thanx hun
  • I'm gona hav a look wen I go shoppin, I found some really good 1s on ebay aswel. Hope I find 1, til then ill hav 2 jus keep gettin massages of my fiance hehe ;)