BabyNewYear

edited August 2012 in Giving birth
Idk if this was posted already posted or not, but rainbow baby Archer is here. Cheryl had an emergency csection and Archer was born at 31 weeks!! Keep prayers goin for them please. From what i understand, both are doing good!!

Comments

• Yay! So happy for her :D prayers and congrats @babynewyear2012
  • Oh gosh! I hope everyone is doing well!
  • OMG..I just want to hop a plane and go hold him/sit with him/sing to him until Cheryl can be w/him herself (if she's not already...hospitals vary sooo much on this...I was allowed to hold my 29-weeker 1.5 hrs after his delivery; but my friend in Dallas wasn't allowed to see her 30-weeker post c-section for almost 2 days, despite multiple run-ins w/ hospital security!)
  • *desperately waiting for update/s
  • I know she has been to see him at least once! She is hoping to get a hold in the next few days! @Math_Mommy x
  • edited August 2012
    @littlenat86 do you know if she had time for steroid shots? (Being that it was emergency section, I was wondering if they had any time at all...and every hour counts steroids or not.)

Just asking 'cuz typically the reason she wouldn't be able to hold him is the type of breathing equipment he's on (and steroids aid in lung development which can play a big factor in how quickly he's weaned to lower-support breathing equipment and how soon she can hold him all the time...but he's a big boy which means big lungs, so I'm just biting my nails for nothing ;) )
  • I am not sure about the steroids shot (most of it happened while I slept- I'm in UK lol and he couldn't wait!) But I know he was crying and has been having a little oxygen @Math_Mommy
  • Im thinkin she had shots. I believe all of her babies were very early, so they already knew to be prepared.. Today is her Angel babys birthday!! Happy Birthday sweet Addison!!
  • Any updates, how are they doing??
  • Doing GREAT! Archer is home and doing wonderful!!
  • Yay, great news, I'm so glad to hear they are both doing so well!!!:D
  • @mama_kat babynewyear can't remember her password for pregly...can you email it to her or message it to me and I can give it to her or something?
  • Nevermind, I think she got it.
  • Hey everybody! Archer is home and doing well! He come home at 5 weeks and 2 days. He weighs 7 pounds and 6 ounces now. He has reflux but that is common in premature babies. I can't post pictures because I do not remember my password to log on with my phone. I am on Facebook and instagram if you want to friend me. Marxgrl@gmail.com on fb and marxgrl on instagram.
  • So happy to hear he is doing so good!
  • @babynewyear2012 congrats!!! I'm so happy for you :)
  • Congrats hun! So glad he is home and healthy @babynewyear2012
  • Awesome update!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yay!! So happy he is home and doing so well:-)
  • Congrats!! So happy for you!!