.. no heartbeat... *update at top 8w1d*

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
Ultrasound today at 7w1d did not show a heartbeat... Nurse said there def shoulda been one. The sac has grown though... So now I'm waiting to talk to the doc... Please just let it be to soon somehow... Next week show me a heartbeat... Please...

*********Vaginal ultrasound today at 8w1d shows no heartbeat and no fetal pole still. Sac last week measured at 5w6 days when I was supposed to be7. Today, it measured at 5w1d supposed to be 8. Baby is not there. No yolk sac either. Calling it a blighted ovum. Scheduled a D&C for Tuesday.

I'm on my phone so I can't go thru and tag everyone. I'm ok, I cried last week. At least w a d&c they will do genetic testing to see Wtf is going on. Now I've got to go to work... awesome.

Comments

• Praying for you momma, I really hope things go your way %%-
  • Awe hun I hope everything turns out just fine. Positive thoughts your way!!
  • It was too soon for your hcg numbers so it can be too soon for this too. I'm not gonna tell you to not freak out cause that's impossible, but I'm sending love & prayers your way!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Praying u see ur lil heartbeat next week :) just have faith mama, things will b alright. big hugs :x
  • Praying for you I hope everything turns out ok.
  • I praying everything turns out well!
  • Praying for you, double prayers
  • :X. Thoughts go out 2 u hun fingers crossed lil ones heart beat is there next week babe xxx
  • praying praying praying!!!
  • My midwives always said there is most likely to be a heartbeat 9-10 Weeks so with both pregnancies, I waited until 9 Weeks to be seen (their request). I'm praying, girl!
  • I'm praying that everything is ok and they find a heartbeat
  • Praying foR yu.. Keep positive girl it might just be too soon... please please please keep us updated
  • I hope everything is ok. Good luck mama %%-
  • It just depends on their equipment im able to listen to heartbeat at 6wks but i know that some machines they only do it 9-11 wks to be safe. Praying for your heartbeat next week
  • Well next Wed ill be 8 weeks exactly, assuming I.don't start bleeding in between. They should have seen a fetal pole at least right?
  • What did the ultrasound look like? Mine at 7wks looked like a little ball.
  • At my first visit, we didn't see a heartbeat at 8 wks, I came the next week and there it was :)
  • Praying that you hear your lo's heartbeat next week! In the meantime, try not to stress about it!
  • @RedShadoe0 I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers hun.
  • I was 6 weeks 5 days when i had my first ultrasound and she didn't even see a baby in the sac let alone a heartbeat but i had another one done 3 days later with a different doc and she saw it instantly
  • Im praying for ya
  • I had an ultrasound at around 6 weeks and my sons heartbeat was only in the 90s and they told me I was probably misscarrying. When in all reality that is normal because we had caught it right when his heart started beating. I now have a happy, healthy 10 month old...try not to stress on the ultrasound. Good luck!
  • @starrox09 it was just a ball... Nothing remotely recognizable.

Thank you ladies.... I'm keepin as calm as possible. Prayin next week shows something.
  • We didn't hear my daughter's heartbeat (I went in daily!) until 7w5d. Everything happens so fast in the first trimester, you could have even missed it by one day! Prayers hunny, I hope that little baby is growing!
  • That's what mine looked like too! We did hear a heart beat, but I'm pretty sure I was 7w6d. When they're that tiny every day counts!! Don't stress hun :)