M/c help....

I just finally fell asleep and was woken up by my body... I ran to the bathroom and 2 clots just came out.... I know that I just miscarried since I was cramping a few hours ago and because I have had complications already... They couldnt find the baby friday and I had been telling my bf a couple weeks earlier that something was wrong and didnt feel right.... I am not bleeding really bad at all and am debating going to thw er... My doc office opens in a couple hours and juat feel that I should wait to go there instead of waiting longer in the waiting room at tje er... What do you think? I am not really scared anymore just sad... I need a little advice please...

Comments

• Go to the er! U can call the office later. If ur miscarring u won't b waiting all day. But u need to go please! I hope everything works out..... Keep me posted
  • I would head up to the er just to be safe.... Im so sorry hun I have been through the same thing the reason I say the er is that is what I did when I head my mc and it ended up being etopic they had to treat me right away. And the waiting game is no fun :(
  • I am going to try and wake up my bf... I have had this happen before and when I went to the er I was in the waiting room for 8 hours and I had miscarried... Thats the only reason I asked if I should wait at home for 3 hours and then call the doc or go in the er and wait for 7 to 8 again cause sacramento hospitals suck...
  • I have had 2 u/s so I know its not eptopic this just really sucks...
  • :( as long as you think it wont take as long going into the doc but the er should get you in right away but I live in a small town so it may be different!! Good luck
  • Thanks for your advice ladies... I am talking it over with the bf since the doc opens in 2 hours... We really wanted this.. I just have to think maybe something was wrong with the baby and this is a blessing that it happened so early... How long do I have to wait to try again?
  • sorry for your loss hun. I've been there. They usually say to wait 3 months b4 u try again but we started trying right away... no luck but made me feel better to know we were at least trying. Try to get some rest. Sending u lots of luv cause i know how ur feeling.
  • I had a mc 11/1/10 and now I'm 12 weeks sorry for your lost I know who yu feel