Is this weird?

Part of me wants to add a profile photo and part of me likes being anonymous. Lol I feel like the creepy girl because I don't have a photo nor have I ever posted a photo on here. I think about it all the time when I seen everyone posting photos but I always chicken out! I love to look at everyone else's photos but I just think... what if there is someone on here that knows me? I trust pregly with my deepest secrets, you all know more about my feelings than my husband or family. I would hate for someone to tell my husband that I told my pregly friends how big of an ass he is... lol

Comments

• Lol it's weird...lmao I'm kidding. I went 8 months with no pic an after my daughter was born I posted a pic of myself an hubby lol not even my baby.
  • I feel ya. I mean not the puc thing, but someone i know seeing my posts. My mom was bored the other day and googled my daughters name. My pregly posts popped up. I thought she was gonna read them. I got really nervous.
  • Lol! Don't you have a best friend that you tell how much of a big ass your husband is? I know I do, buy I also have two sisters.

Anonymity is nice and I completely understand where you are coming from. Although, a friend is not truly a friend if they run back and tattle to your hubby.
  • @emy I have been on here for 1 1/2yr and still no photos lol did you not want to post a pic of your baby ns just didn't think about it?
  • @Steph_Due_101611 Omg I'd die... Every time my husband picks up my phone or tablet I'm like please don't click on pregly... The shit on here about him and his mom would be enough to make him want to kill me lmao
  • @mijita no actually I don't... I have one true friend and its not that I don't trust her but I've learned to not get friends involved in our fights although I just bitch about him we always make up and the friend holds the fights against the men forever and their perception of your spouse will forever be blurred. Lol I think another fear is that someone like hubby, mil or sil will stumble upon the post... Right now I can deny them.. like 2ndtime who??? Put a picture on here and try to deny it :) Lmao
  • I feel ya! I actually had a cousin find my pregly and read everything. Last year while pregnant with our first we werent going to tell her name until she was born. Pregly girls were the only.people i told, when i found out my cousin got on pregly and went through my stuff and found her name I flipped out! I was screaming and yelling and chewed the cousin out.
  • I don't think it's weird because at first I thought the same as you. But later I was like, what the hey, it's nice to see peoples' faces and families. A lot of the pics are really cute!
  • edited August 2012
    That is very wise of you, as I too limit things I say. Mostly just call him an idiot, which he can be, lol. Funny how people hold things you tell them against you, especially after you confide on them for their support. Family can be the worst. You/we are the ones that choose to tolerate their behaviors so they should accept it.

Do what some do here and put up a generic photo (i.e. @captivated). You can still remain anonymous, but display tidbits of your personality or alter ego. :)
  • No I figured out how to post a profile pic on the computer but I never figured out how to post a pic on a thread ...lol. . That's sad I know.