had enough!! why cant i be stronger and just leave

edited August 2012 in Pregnant
im currently 28 weeks pregnant i have a 14month old son and mt boyfriend is a complete arse hole!!
he has always been a drinker and i can just about handle him havin a drink! but hes taken it too far now! my son was up till 6am this mornin and today my boyfriend was goin to a work mates surprise party which was fine cos it finished at 6pm but guess what its now 9.20pm and hes still out!
he had spent all out money and just doesnt care!
he used to do this regularly and not come home till the early hours but since i had my son he hasnt done it!
i cant handle it now tho! its not fair on me or my son or my unborn child! the problem i have is i live in his flat and i have nowhere to go! i cld go to my mum and dads but i dont want them to worry about me and i also dont want to drag thm into my arguments! i just hate where i am in life and wish i cld change things:'(

Comments

• You can't change the people around you, but you can change the people around you. Do what you know you need to do.
  • Sounds like your just upset. If he hasn't done it in over a year maybe he was stressed and needed a break. I would remind him you don't like it and that you need a break to let lose too. I wouldn't jump all over him for it, if he stopped the habit of staying out for a whole year don't accuse him of doing it all the time again. Maybe he has an explanation as to where he was.