What should I do??

So I am a few days late.... I am never ever late (unless I am pregnant ). Anyways I took a couple if tests and they were very faint positives. So should I call the doctor if I don't start by Monday? Will they take blood if the test comes back negative? I am always 3-5 days early, so something is definately going on! I never had this problem before! Tia!

Comments

• If your period is always on time, and your late with 2 faint positives, odds are you're pregnant. A blood test will better determine if you are or not though. Take another test in a few days and see if it's another positive. Congrats!
  • Sounds like your eggo is preggo.
  • Thank you @ericak22, it just scares me with faint positives cause with my other 2 boys it was like bam 2 lines lol!
  • Heard it on the movie Juno. Lol. With my 1st pregnancy last year the tests were immediate dark lines saying pregnant. With this pregnancy it took me until i was 8 weeks pregnant until i got a positive. So your faint lines may turn dark soon.
  • A positive is a positive. You can't be just a little pregnant. You are more than likely pregnant. I would do what these ladies said. Test again then call the doc! Congrats
  • Ty @doodles!! I am going to test again in the morning!