Discharge TMI

edited August 2012 in Trying to conceive
So today when i was exercising i felt a gush of fluid that felt similar to when my water broke. It scared the hell out of me. It didnt smell like urine but was the same consistency. I dont know. It hasnt continued. My period's due wednesday so was waiting til at least then to take a pregnancy test. So i guess my question is has this ever happened to anyone & should i be concerned? I had to wear a pantyliner throughout my last pregnancy but i didnt start this early!

Comments

• Wow I have no idea but bump
  • I had more discharge with my second pregnancy than with my first.
  • Thanks @MommyLovesSparkle. I was starting to think no one was gonna comment. That's why I'm usually hesitant to post.
    And @misskristin thanks so much for your input. That's good to know. Crossing my fingers for that positive this week & if i get it & it happens again i'll call my OB/GYN. It just alarmed me & i was curious what other moms thought.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you. Thats what i was thinking. It was just bizarre so i wanted to doublecheck w/ you all rather than call my OB/GYN for no major reason. I was just curious if someone else experienced something similar.
  • Don't be hesitant! If you have a question I'd be happy to help you get the answer pregly is weird sometimes and then it's great sometimes lol
  • Awww thanks! That's so nice of you :) So true. I belong to a facebook group where I'd surely get more responses but it's more of a local thing & im not trying to broadcast that we're trying to conceive again.
  • Working out can bring on more moisture down there. Tmi, but a clump of cm could totally happen while exercising.
  • That's true. Guess i just didnt exercise enough to experience this before...HA! Havent had sex in a couple of wks so it's not the other. Who knows. :-?