Have you guys seen this yet??

Comments

• I was proud of my state 8 years ago. Now It's all wackos. This abortion debate doesn't bother me, but Jan brewer does.
  • Im just saying....does this mean women are always pregnant si.ce 2 weeks before conception is penetration usually.
  • Menstration* dumb phone
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol @Mama_Kat, what are you doing up so late?

I think they are saying that from an abortion standpoint, AZ is losing 2 weeks of what would be classified as a permissable window for a legal abortion. Technically, from a scientific point of view the menstrual cycle is 28 days, where the first two weeks our body prepares for the plantation of a fertilized egg; therefore, ”technically” it's being categorized a pregnancy zone should you become pregnant. This is why we are ” technically” pregnant for 10 months. They are just vocalizing and putting on paper what we already know.

My question is, does this lesson the brutality of abortion? This is where I'm confused.
  • I agree with making the time frame for an abortion less. But not in cases where it's potentially harmful to the mother to continue the pregnancy. I see what she has done as doing a good thing the wrong way.
  • @Mama_Kat, very true. Hope you are feeling better. :p
  • I thought abortion time frames were already calculated from the first day of your last period?
  • @steph_due_101611 that's what i thought too. Just like pregnancy
  • That article was just a load of confusion.