MIGRAINE!!!

This is the second worst migraine I've had within a freakin week! It's so bad my prescribed meds aren't working so I got so desperate I took 2 percocets just to see what happens.....nothing! I feel so bad because I just wanna take a whole bottle of meds just relieve my pain but I know it's wrong. I thought it was my wisdom teeth giving me migraines so I got them removed a week ago and clearly that's not the reason. I have a 12 month old & I'd hate to wake him up & anybody else just so I can go to the e.r. Guess I'll just lay here & keep drinking water. On top of it all it's 2:15am right now I have to be up at 5 to drop my son off at daycare at 6 just to be back on post for pt at 0630! Ughhhhhhhh! I am so mad right now!

Comments

• I know what u mean as I've had one for last four days now and they suck. I'm lucky as they gave me some meds when I had chemo today. Now I just keep puking and feel so wasted lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2012
    I have had one for about five days now...I feel ya. For me its this time of year. I get them when the weather starts changing in spring then in fall. The only thing I can do when they get too bad is go to my Dr and get a shot of demerol. I hear ya tho mommy doesn't get time to rest...I have an 8yr old, 2 yr old and almost 5 month old...when I get a migraine I still have to tale care of them. Luckily my fiancee helps when he knows I have one bc he gets them too so he knows how it feels.
    Try ice on the back of your neck...it helps to constrict the blood vessels. I do cold then I put heat after it starts to go away. Or a long hot shower. I hope you feel better real soon.
  • I had really bad migraines, but went to a chiropractor who cracked my neck for me, & they went away instantly. Might be something to consider.