which one is better?

For the pain of score nipples?
HPL lanolin or nursing care lanolin free nipple butter

Opinions ladies?
I have been breastfeeding for a month now and would like to know if they pain goes down, does it get better? Sometimes it only hurts for a little while when shes latching on and other times it hurts longer. But my nipples are very sore and in pain and i need some relief.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It does get better.. When it's hurting longer try breaking the latch and trying again.. I went with the alternative but I haven't tried the lanolin
  • It will get better shortly, I promise! Good for you for not just stopping. I used lanolin, but I didn't like all the sticky ness.
  • Thanks @mama_kat i had tried the lanolin so i guess ill try the other one to see which one is better. And the lanolin does hurt me too when i apply it.
  • @lacy809 ok thanks I was hoping it would get better, it does not hurt as bad as when I just started bf though and im glad lol
  • @caroline8_p thank you :) & i have had times when i wanted to quit i just kept going, im succeeding more than i did with my daughter last year and im happy. And yes i agree its very sticky.
  • Wow i loved using lanolin. Id warm it in my hands first so it'd go on smooth. Its also good for diaper rash.
  • It works good but i was just wondering if the other was better
  • Before applying, apply the amount you want onto your thumb, then heat it and thin it out with the index finger and thumb. It's easier to apply this way and doesn't make your finger stick.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.