I cant SLEEP :(

Im so tired of work and i want to sleep more than anything in the world but i cant my body is itchy, im so ancious im from corner to corner side by side and i have a heartburn that is killing me....gosh and im just 22wks :/ i just wish i could get some sleep

Comments

• I am thr same way!! I sleEp MAYBE 5 hrs on a good night. Its usually 3-4. Ive found I'm more comfortable on the couch.
  • :/ my couch is from leather so is uncomfortable...i wish i could sleep im so tired i work in a hotel so im so exausted
  • :( i thinks i will try that bc i have to sleep i work in a few hours and i just get 2 hour of sleep
  • Hope you get some sleep soon!
  • edited August 2012
    I would ask your Dr about Benedryl, its safe to take and especially if you're itchy it helps to calm the itch. It'll help with sleep too. I had itchiness too and my nose was always stuffy at night. My ob said it was ok to take it. Double check tho with your ob first...but it helped alot;)
  • @Nova i will try it but i live in a tropic island and is so hot in here that if i use the blanket in the leather couch i will stweat like crazy

@1stWoodsBaby i hope so too thanks

@sehra4177 i will ask her in my next app next week bc i have a really bad congestion too thanks
  • Np, hope it helps:) you could even call bc if you need sleep its not good you're up and not resting.
  • @sehra4177 i think the same...thanks
  • I use St. Ives oatmeal and coco butter lotion and body wash :-) it keeps my skin hydrated and mostizzed and havnt had a ictching problem since I switched over :-) as for the sleep thing try pillows I had a body pillow it helped during my second tri well its not so good now with only 7 days to go hard for me to postion it comftable on my own. Good luck hun :-) if you keep a pillow case on your pillows ypu will stay cooler. You can even put a sheet on a leather couch to stay cool and comftable :-)
  • @Aubreysmommy i already use St.Ives i love that products but is not itchy like rash is like from that im.so anscious....and i sleep w 6 pillows already lol but i think this come from my different schedules of work