@mama_kat

for some reason im having trouble logging in fb...anyways gias fever broke & im still giving her ibuprofen..teething is definitely the culprit..she has 3 possibly 4 coming in at once my poor baby is in so much pain...hows taryns fever?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat our poor babies :(
    ive worked so hard transitioning gia to her crib these past few weeks & since shes not feeling well shes been sleeping in our bed with us.i really hope its not as hard as it was in the beginning getting her to sleep in her crib...is taryn allergic to penicillin???
  • @mama_kat i know she's just in so much pain..i gave her orajel ibuprofen warm milk a warm bath teethers rags what elsre can i do shez still up
    im exhausted!
  • i did all of that,i had to walk in circles for 2 hrs & hubby just brought home tylenol shes finally asleep & whaddaya know..i can't lol...she like RARELY cries..this is the first time ive gone through this with her & it definitely caused tension between me & dh.he annoys me,therefore hes sleeping on the couch,hes got all the answers but doesn't wanna help cuz "im the mom its my job" oooh im so irritated by him right now..
  • im sayin!!! lol how am i gonna get through today!?
  • the f*#$ed up part is i dont drink caffeine i hate men!!
  • eehh i get shaky