surgery!!!!UPDATE!!!!!

Well surgery went great !! I was a mess the whole time and still am watching my baby just lay in the hospital bed worst feeling ever :( hoping to go home soon n have things get back to normal

UPDATE-Everything is going good we are already home which is nice he can heal better in the comfort of his home. I'm just in shock about how well my baby boy is handling it all had the best group of doctors and nurses at Helen Devos children's hospital made us feel very comfortable all in all everything was amazing was really hard at first seeing my baby in pain with nothing I could do I was a big baby cried way more then I should lol but everything is good :) go back Tuesday to get his draining tube out if it stops leaking by then! But lil man is already sitting himself up n slapping at his sister his sister missed him so much came up to him n gave him kisses it's a lil hard for her cuz she don't realize y he can't get up and play like usual
BUT I'll stop rambling lol want to thank you all for your prayers it ment the world to me n my family :)

Comments