is Eddie Murphy dead????

edited August 2012 in Current Events
Please does anyone know? Iv just heard he died today. Hes my best actor ever, I hope to god its not true :,(

Comments

• I just googled it and it said no
  • Well it depends on where you heard it from. If a popular actor dies you will hear it all over the place. There was a false statement before that he died from a sking accident and was later found out to be a lie.

I will get back to you on this but so far I don't think it's true. When I watch the news later on and check a few sites i'll get back to you on this.. I just checked some news sites and nothing has reported or signified anything even happened to him.
  • They keep having these celebs die. :( bill Cosby, bill Nye the science guy, and now Eddie Murphy. People need to stop joking with life.
  • edited August 2012
    Its completely horrible that there is people going around saying famous people have died but dont prove anything. Theres people making jokes out of this on youtube i have saw it before. They do it with alot of celebrities. Those videos and "Jokes" were made a fews years ago..

Don't believe everything you hear hun if you hear it from multiple sources EXPECIALLY the news then you can believe it...

@Mrs4c Compltetly agree its sickning :O
  • No..

And isn't bill Cosby actually dead?
  • The Bill Cosby thing was a hoax too...people have nothing better to do:(
  • If you check wikepedia it'll tell you. Cosby isn't dead either!
  • I believe Eddie Murphy has already died twice this year, this will make the third time!