Im going to cry

edited September 2012 in Babies "First's"
Well hes not a baby lol. But my oldest son started kindergarden on thursday. I took him to school showed him how to get breakfast and told him some things. I wanted to stay with him but knew i couldnt. Anyways. So we picked him up from school thurs and he looked upset about something. He wouldnt tell us anything. And refused to get in the car. We put him in the car and took him for ice cream to celebrate his first day. He started crying. :'( i sat in the car to talk to him. I guess he was upset cuz he spilled chocolate milk on his shirt. I think some kids might have laughed at him. But i felt so bad cuz he was so upset. I told him it was ok and that kids spill all the time. I got him to feel better but i was sad that he had a rough day. Then yesterday he woke up with a headach and came home with a fever of 102. My poor boy had a hard start to school. And i wanted to cry. I really hope next week is better.

Comments

• Oh that is so sad!! I'm sure it will get better for the little guy. Gosh, I'm years away from the school thing but it's going to be so hard! I think I will want to punch all the kids in the face if they are ever mean to my baby :-S
  • @baileygoose ya. I wanted to stay with him yesterday too. He even asked me to stay. My heart was breaking. He has never been away from us for more than a couple hours. Now its all day.
  • Aww... poor little guy. He'll get used to it and be ok. Maybe he was extra emotional that day because he was starting to get sick. My kids are like that. Hang in there mama. He'll be fine. Keep lovin on him.