these symptoms...

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
Need to knock it off. If the baby isn't growing, I don't appreciate having to constantly pee, or having the nose of a blood hound, or my poor boobs feeling like they're punching bags. GRRRRRRR.

Comments

• I understand, pregnancy symptoms when you know the baby isn't there (or died in my case) is such a constant reminder. I remember while having my mc at one point I broke down & started crying & screaming, "why do I have to go through all this pain for nothing?!" The only thing I can say it's it does get better with time...of course that doesn't help you now. :( I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • :( I wish I could just come and give you a big hug
  • I'm sorry honey. Because your body isn't passing or actively miscarrying, it still believes it is pregnant. Well, it is, but you get what I mean. Sometimes the symptoms can last a few days even after miscarrying. :(
  • I know :( it took almost a week after the last mc for things to feel normal (besides the bleeding)
  • Awh, man. :( I stopped having symptoms with my first mc around 8 weeks. I never stopped having them the second time...til I had to start the MC process. And I was supposed to be 9&10 weeks. My body held on to those sacs way too hard. I hope you don't end up like mine. :( hugs.
  • I'm soo sorry you're going through this :(. I do hope your body starts helping better soon. I can't even imagine going through that.
  • Omg I didn't know the baby didnt make it, im so sorry , I really though this was going to be your chance to be a mommy, I just wish I could give you huge hug.
  • @Janet_2011 supposed to be 8 weeks, measured at 5 weeks... *sigh*