People Who Stare....

Have they never seen a boob before?!?! It's like they think their getting a free show by staring. I hate it. Yesterday I got so many rude looks from ppl while I was at my sons drs office. Yes, there was lots of ppl, but Wtf look some where else! Then I went to dinner with my mom...ppl couldn't seem to keep their eyes to themselves! Even the waiters were creeping me! I don't use a cover to try to hide anything. Plus it's too hot to cover her with a blanket. I don't care where she wants to eat..she's getting fed whether it be at the table at a restaurant or facing the door at the drs office. Ugh!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well, most likely they've never seen a woman breast feed before. It always seems to be hidden. If everyone did it in public people probably wouldn't stare so much. Good for u for not holding back.
  • I wish I was as brave as u ill feed my son any where but I always cover him and it does seem harder covered he dnt like it
  • Way 2 go hun :) I was never brave enough to di it in public because of all the stares and cos I was only 17 was getting enough stares as it was I would of also made loud comments about how no1 stares at an adult while eating so why at a bby, and do people realise its rude to stare at some1s boobs etc xxx
  • I used to cover unless I was at home. I really don't mind when other people do it. I do catch myself staring mainly out of envy lol because I wish I could be that nonchalant about breast feeding since my son fights the cover so that makes everyone start to stare but I'm too much of chicken to do it
  • @mama_kat if I wasn't so quiet I would of said something to them..my mom would of been the first to say something to them :P

@mommyof3girls very true! I've only ever seen a few women breastfeeding in public, and they were always covered up.
  • I can only imagine how our first outing is going to go! People in my town are rude enough without seeing someone do something out of the "ordinary.." it seems so taboo around here.
  • I was so shy when I tried with my twins. I went into the other room alone at my on laws, and I was only comfortable with my husband and mom in the room without being covered up. Lol I am so jealous of your bravery!
  • I don't cover ever since a Walmart employee tried to make me leave the store. :D HeeHee..