Breakfast finger food, help!?

edited September 2012 in Food
In the mornings, I leave at. 6 am for work. I feed Malia (boob) before I go. Hubby gets up an hour earlier than he used to, so he can leave for work on time. He brings Malia with him since I get off in time to meet him. We only work 1 train station away from each other so I meet them at his, then head home. We get home around noon or so. He doesn't have time to feed her breakfast. What are some finger things I can give her for breakfast? A variety of not messy stuff would be great, lol.

Comments

• How old is she?
  • I give Savanah pancakes (no syrup), toast, fruit, ground sausage, biscuits and gravy, French toast, eggs almost anything all cut up of course
  • @taytay she is 1. I feed her anything I eat.

@chelcie89 I guess I could make it the night before huh? Lol, didn't think of that. (She doesn't like eggs).
  • I really like those squeezable fruit things. :)
  • How about cereal, dried fruit (dried since u said nothing messy), cereal bars, raisins, pop tarts...
  • Mini pancakes without syrup are the best thing we've found that work.
  • Hmm, y'all are giving me the idea of making little breakfast baggies to go. I have him bring her sippy, so that should be good.
  • Yah I'm sure you could Savanah doesn't like eggs either lol
  • Blueberries, chopped melon, cheese squares, cheerios, kix, banana, grapes, and I'm drawing a serious blank. :)
  • Lol @mijita its like you know a name until someone asks what that name is.
  • Exactly! I was trying to think of all the finger foods and snack foods I give Lily. I'm still drawing a blank, lol. I'd look in my cupboards but I'm in need of some serious grocery shopping. :p
  • We do mini pancakes or waffles no syrup toast, fruit, yogurt, cheerios,kix,life
  • I do French toast sticks or cereal in a baggie
  • Mini muffins! Well, I have to pinch it up for her, but she loves them.
  • For us nicholas loves the pouches. One brand has reakfast ones With oatmeal in them. Or we do bananas. He loves the new strip waffles in the freezer section. You could do peanut butter and banana sandwiches with a little honey. Kinda messy tho.