Tattoo opinions....

2»

Comments

• That would be cool
  • I like a mothers love better. The other one makes me think that of I put that on people would ask them they would think I'm saying I am too beautiful for earth or something. Maybe it is over thinking it a little but I always do that before all of my tattoos. I love them to be meaningful and a lot of thought goes into it :).. The mothers love I think is very special I personally would get that!
  • @crisjoe oooooh I like that one too.
  • @jules that's a very good point...
  • A mothers love does not forget!!! Absolutely 100% that's beautiful @jules has a good point,you would have to explain to people what "Too beautiful for earth" means.
  • A mothers love does not forget will be beautiful!...hows the hubby handling all this btw?
  • Why would she have to explain what too beautiful for earth means when she will have things around it that symbolize the loss and it will be in another language so when people see it they will ask what does it say either way if they don't speak the language she wants it in.
  • You could probably say too delicate for earth
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kayleigh27 it really sucks bc he was just starting to get excited about it... he's in denial right now... he thinks we will find a healthy baby in there last min.
  • @mama_kat Latin and Gaelic work best for me... Gaelic is prettier written, but typically I can pronounce Latin haha.
  • edited September 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob I was contemplating lotus flowers and wings and some other symbols... Its gonna turn into a fairly decent sized tat I think... It means so much to me
  • One time I read about a mother who lost her teenage son and she couldn't put her grief into words, all she said was, "A parent grieves until their heart stops beating."

I'm terrible with tat ideas but it could be a variation of that. "I will love you until my heart stops beating." Or something along those lines.

Btw, love the tiny footprint idea.
  • I personally like the gaelic better the way it looks and I love the to beautiful for earth with the foot prints idea I love the grey actual foot prints I think they are beautiful but to do them in pink and blue ill look up some images and talk to kelly and check em out
  • @redshadoe0 I love the phrase a mothers love does not forget....n lil wings I love the idea of just getting something done
  • I really like a mothers love does not forget..I like mama_kat image. But if you don't want foot prints what about doing stars maybe? Sorry I am not good with tat ideas I have none.
  • do you have pinterest? If so look up small feather tattoo. Its pretty and you could make so many birds for each miscarriage. I love this tattoo. Want to get it myself after I'm done breastfeeding
  • Here it is.
    Photobucket
  • edited September 2012
    @leviluv8 Thats pretty cool!! I might use something like that.
  • Here's what my friend got for her miscarriage. She was further maybe 15 weeks along. The quote means nothing is forever

• @lafiitz89 yep! Something like that!
  • "maternus amor non obliviscitur" Latin for A mothers love never forgets.
  • edited September 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same here @gatorbob lol I totally agree... It does look powerful.... I'm checking the Gaelic translations too bc its such a pretty looking language.... But I think I'm going to stick with the Latin probably... And the phrase "a mothers love does not forget"... These miscarriages will be in the back of my mind the rest of my life... I think a powerful statement is appropriate.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.