ok i cant keep it anymore :'(

edited September 2012 in Second Trimester
Im so tired, my head hurt so much, i all swallowed, my stomach hurts too, have a little of cramps, my back and feets hurt too...aah and dont talk about the bad humor i have and that i have to pee every freaking 10min...i think im a little stress out...what can i do i dont like being like this :'(

Comments

• Have some rest and quiet time? That's the only thing that helps me, along with a soak in the tub. Sorry you're not feeling well...
  • I'm so confused I can hardly understand what you wrote... But take a nice bath and eat done ice cream! Lol guys always think that helps us
  • @Ourlittlenugget i wish i could do that but i cant i have to work a lots of hours bc i work in a hotel and is very stresfull and when i get home i have to take care of my baby girl...look the hour now and im just getting home
  • edited September 2012
    @LeviLuv8 sorry u dont understand my celphone is so stuped change all my words :( the ice cream would be nice but its too late to eat ice cream is 12:11am
  • My phone does the same! So annoying and someone embarrassing. If I try to spell bag it spells vag!
  • Lol mine too is really annoying
  • I'm confused too... Are you pregnant and you can't keep it and want an abortion?
  • I think she's a Spanish speaker and meant she can't TAKE it anymore
  • @LaFiiTz89 .. oooh thank you!
  • @YNVTish are u crazy? Why would i do that i love my babys...i dont want to feel bad anymore that what i mean
  • @LaFiiTz89 thanks! But what i mean with keep it was the situation that i allways feel sick....and yes im latin and dont write to good the english :( that make me feel bad but im trying
  • edited September 2012
    I want to live it a little bit clear im pregnant and im happy bc of it but i allways tired and feel bad....this is bc for my first baby i was in bed rest but im working for this one and i actually work in a hotel and that is so exausting...sorry if u all understand another thing or if my grammar is not the best but i do my best to write it correctly...but im really thinking about not to write anymore bc is to hard...sorry mamas
  • @TeamoVictoria ... Oh oh ok.. girl you know I'm slow. LOL
  • Don't let some people not understanding you keep you from posting, I can read and fully understand it. Sometimes you just have to assume what people mean on here, between auto correct on cell phones and all the different back grounds people come from! anyways.. try to get as much rest as possible, pregnancy definitely does a lot to our energy level and thought process. Trying to keep up with a lo while being pregnant seems almost impossible at times. I have been there. Talk to you husband or boyfriend and see if he can pick up some extra duties at home while your going through this exhausting time. Also ask family and friends for help with you Lo. They are usually willing to help if they can they just don't know if we don't ask. Most of us moms try to do everything, its exhausting, its ok to ask for help! How far along are you?
  • @second_time_mommy7 thanks!!...im 23wks 5d and my mom work with me is difficult to her too and for my hb he allways busy and have to work and go to the car club and all mens stuff soo we share the dutys but sometimes he got lazy...i wish i could take a vacation from my work but im saving the hours for the labor....my lo is nice she's very behave and and she is so sweet and smart she actually help me with her toys