final round is underway

So just had a ct scan and no evidence of tumours found in whole body so it looks like it has worked so far. I have just been hooked up for what should be the last time and port will be removed by the end of the week if all goes well. Am going to try have some sleep for the next couple of hours asi didn't sleep last night since was rather stressed lol.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's good news :) So happy for you!
  • Yay great news!
  • Awesome news!
  • Great news! Congrats.
  • What a blessing! Stay well!
  • Woohoo! Sleep tight.
  • @Mijita yeah slept nearly the whole four hours I was hooked up lol and got home about midday and just woken up now to chuck lol. Nausea is going to give it one last ditch effort I think since its 5pm here and time for tea lol.

I have taken this week off of work soi can just relax a bit.
  • Yay! You have been an inspiration during the last few months, you just keep going and have had so much to deal with! Glad the chemotherapy is over and done with! Things will start to look up for you now, you deserve it! X
  • Happy belated Fathers day, you stud! I'm so happy for you! Now is the time to foster healthier eating habits as your appetite will come back with a vengeance.

I hope you enjoy your week off. :)
  • T+ats great that they didnt see any tumors. I hope things start going much better. I was thinking about you and how i couldnt wait to see your post.
  • Yeay! I'm soo happy for you. I hope the rest of the week does go well and the port can come out and you start feeling as good as new :). And I wish you the best with your relationship I hope that maybe this will be stress release for both of you..
  • I've been silently stalking your posts and i just wanted to say that I'm very happy for you! You've been really strong thru all of this and i hope everything works out for the best!
  • Thanks @everyone the support on here has helped so much and means a lot to me. Nausea is still being a bitch and keeping me awake lol but oh well.
  • \:D/ So glad to hear! Not the nausea though. lol
  • So decided to weigh myself today once I got up and I am down to 82kgs after starting at 127kgs lol. Guess 45kgs in 3 months is a little bit high to have lost lol @Mijita but what can I say lol. Time to start toning it up and get back to running etc everyday now I guess lol.
  • Holy cow!!!! They don't have a smiley with a mouth open wide enough to do my face justice right now. 100 pounds!!!!! In 3 months?!?!? That's worse than most gastric bypass patients. :O

Now that you've lost a whole person and finished treatment, you are going to feel like a whole new person -- hell you are a WHOLE new person. Who am I kidding. Now we just need to get your wife on board :p Remember, I've warned you... That appetite will come back with a vengeance.

Continue to get well and be well my friend.
  • @Mijita here is a basic idea of my diet for last 2 weeks and keep in mind I was eating less than half that before lol.
    Breakfast: 1 apple and a banana, 300ml water.
    Snack: handful of rice crackers.
    Lunch: salad with chicken or tuna and egg. 600ml water.
    Afternoon snack: a piece of fruit.
    Dinner: chicken and veggies or lean red meat but very small serve as not usually hungry.

All up during the day I probably drink about 3litres of water.

I stopped all fizzy drink and junk food and also alcohol is maybe one drink a week at most. Fitness is about 40 mins cardio everyday unless really sick and about 30 mins of weights every second day.

Thanks for all the support and chats in general its helped heaps.
  • Tsk tsk tsk!! Where is your protein?!?! Its no wonder they are scolding you. Try to increase your protein, its vital for muscular and organ health, especially in your state. I'll stop scolding, as I know you've heard it probably more than 100 TIMES! [-(
  • @Mijita I have egg in my salad lol. And yes I've heard it a million times and that is why I'm stuck on protein shakes as well lol
  • You failed to post the following disclaimer...

Note: sarcasm intended

LOL!

I failed to see protein shakes in the food diary. Oooh, and the egg is a good start.

I'm so glad you still have your wit about you. :p
  • @Mijita I always have that lol. As for them being included in anything to do with food I think rat poison would taste better lol.
  • Lol, you are too much. Thanks for the laugh!