UPDATE!! YAYYY! :) Nst and 38 week appointment this morning!!

edited September 2012 in Third Trimester
I am really hoping I have made some kind of progress. I am exhausted :( if nothing has progressed I am gonna ask for a membrane sweep. Wish me luck!!

Comments

• Anyone else notice that all of us due soon are just so over it now. Lol. And its takin.g us forever to get these babies out it seems. @rjr33 and @bexiewexie
  • @jodi102011 thanks!

@bexiewexie aww well I hope something happens soon for you!

@tryinghard19 haha seriously. I want this baby out. I hope something has changed. I am headed to my appt now!

• UPDATE!!!

Yayyy! They checked my cervix. I am almost 4. And she asked if I wanted her to do a membrane sweep. So I said yes! It hurt! But she said she felt babies head and that I have a heavy water!! She said if nothing happens from this she will induce me next week! But she says I am getting really close and to be prepared if my water breaks or if I have any heavy bleeding or if my contractions get 5 min apart. Woo hoo. :)
  • Lucky! My appointment for today got rescheduled to Thursday
  • @bexiewexie I know you are probably frustrated! Your further than me! I'd definitely ask for a membrane sweep your next appt. When do you go in again?
  • @tryinghard19 Aww! When is your due date?
  • 21st. Im measuring 42 weeks though right now. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bexiewexie Dang!! I would be upset. I'd call and tell them you are really uncomfortable and ask to come in for a membrane sweep to help things get going.

@tryinghard19 Does that mean baby is gonna be on the bigger side? Wouldn't they wanna get baby out if they are measuring bigger?!
  • @bexiewexie I would really call and tell them you need them to do something. I bet your bitter I would be too. :( yes her name is going to be Aubrey Jean. My brothers are already nick naming her aj. Lol I like it. Jean is a family name. Its my middle name my grandmas and my great grandmas. And Aubrey is the only name me and bd agreed on together. Me and bd are good. Were both really excited. We'll see how we do once baby girl is here lol.

@thehumancrockpot I am getting so nervous. Cleaning and organizing like a mad women trying to get things ready.
  • @bexiewexie i have a midwife
    @rjr33 Yup. At my 34 week ultrasound she was just under 7 lbs. That was almost a month ago
  • Hey @rjr33 will you go check out my latest post about women that are having girls. Lemme know if ur interested. They are free. Lemme know.
  • edited September 2012
    Oh man imagine waiting 42weeks and going through painful labor pains for a whole week. I couldnt sit or lay down for longer then 5-10minutes without being uncomfortable and in pain. You ladies can make it dont stress yourselves out cause it messes up the babies hear rate. My sister in law had two c sections due to the babies heart rates dropping she told me it was because the doctors made me stressed out and worried..
  • Take it easy i know it sounds impossible but its not and its well worth it all in the end...
  • Omg I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and I feel like his arm is sticking out of my vagina lol I would do a membrane sweep tomorrow but I gotta survive the weekend for my babies 1st birthday party. My doc is dumb and wouldn't even tell me how dilated I was last appointment