is it just me??

edited September 2012 in Getting pregnant
Or everybody on here is getting pregnant, im looking at wanted and unwanted pregnancies, im about to run from pregly before I catch the bug lol.

Comments

• Haha I caught the bug!
  • agreed! there's definitely something in the water lol
  • edited September 2012
    Haha thanks! Hope you don't catch it!
  • Well you did check the wanted pregnancies section what you expect lol....but no not everyone..
  • Lol I haven't caught it yet...
  • @MyBamBina28 definetly, I might start drinking more soda.

@MorgDeeBee thanks hahaha

@AishaMusa I haven't been in those sections, those are the top posts I have seen so far haha.
  • @jules Do you want to catch it?
  • Yes. I mean I wish we were more financially stable but he got a job today his but sure if he is taking it because they didn't have exact hours and per hour pay. But at the same time by the time I would have a baby we would be good for sure since it looks like his old job wants him back. But I would love another baby plus I want them to be close on age.
  • So you only read the first two posts and get that conclusion lol..
  • @jules aw ok, I really hope it works out for you guys, so you can have another baby. Jobs are really hard to find now a days.
  • @AishaMusa I'm sure it has been more than two posts in this week , lol but if you don't like my conclusion you can just leave the post.
  • Yes they are. It's very hard for everyone right now. I just hope it gets better before my Lo is our age and is trying to have family and get her life going.
  • @jules I have been thinking the same thing, I really hope the economy gets better but it seems to be going down hill, but hopefully when our little ones are old enough the economy is much better so they dont struggle as much as we do.
  • I agree and I hope not to catch the bug either! I'm going back to school in January so I don't need any extra on my plate right now.
  • @Tootie08 thats awesome, I plan to go back to school once my 3 year old starts head start, since day care is expensive, having one of them in day care will be easier than two, what are you going to study? lol make sure to stay away from the water, I heard is contagious lol
  • @Janet_2011 I'm going back for nursing...I took some core classes before I got pregnant with Kaylee and I was too sick to continue going so I've been home with her ever since...Trust me, I'm staying far from the water lol!! What r u taking up?
  • Exactly I don't want them to go through the stress we do everyday.
  • @Janet_2011. Well I hope I'm one of those other post! I'm getting so excited reading everyone's I'm sooooo ready for this! Plz say a lil prayer for me
  • I got my tubes tied so I don't catch it. Lol. I've seen way more than 2 posts too
  • @jules i am staying far from water. Lol. I have a job and really hoping and praying to get into an appartment. Good to hear your husband my have a job.
  • Yeay! Congrats on the job :) I am soo happy for you. What about your husband is he working? @Angel26
  • Its crazy that everyone's getting pregnant but a lot of women have lost their babies in the past few weeks =((
  • @BlessedTXMom- >:D< thanx im tO the point of wanting To drown in this water lmbo
  • We call it the Pregly Curse. Heehee! ;-)
  • @Tootie08 I am planning to start taking medical assistant classes, so i guess that falls into nursing too, my friend did it in like a year so it sounds like a fast and well payed career.

@jules yeah because if they go through the stress we go, we are going to be going through it as well x2 xD been a mom is a whole life job.

@angel26 i really hope you get that apartment, you guys have been through too much

@Kimberly4411 That is so true, my heart breaks everytime i see a post like that, so i try not to read them much, i cry everytime one of my preglies loses her baby :(

@BlessedTXMom OMG Congrats!! and -runs and hides- no tagging me with baby dust lol, omg if i end up pregnant im so going to blame you for it hahaha

@Val I am always praying that you get your so wanted pregnancy <333 good luck mama!!!

@sands3 You are one smart lady, did getting your tubes tied had any side effects? i want to do it but i have heard of bad side effects so i got scared .

@Ourlittlenugget lol a curse for some a blessing to others, i guess it all depends on the person but babies are always god given gift, regardless how bad our situation is.
  • I haven't had any side effects really. My periods are a little different but not bad. Super light and shorter. I do get cramps around ovulation which I never did before but they aren't painful at all
  • @sands3 oh thats great, im going to start looking into it, hopefully we can afford it, i wonder if there are places that take payments on it or something, but im sure i dont want more than 2 kids, my little family feels perfect just how it is
  • Hey @janet_2011 when I'm at work all I drink is soda. Mainly because its on the house lol. So i wouldn't trust that either. I might be preggo
  • That's how I felt. I had a c section so I had it done at the same time. My sister had it done several Weeks after she had her second and said it want bad