How long did it take for you to get pregnant after miscarriage?

edited September 2012 in Getting pregnant
I was wondering how long did it take for some of you who have had a miscarriage to get pregnant again

Comments

• 3 months, both times.
  • @misskristin that was quick I been trying since 4wks postpartum
  • I was shocked when we got pregnant right after he go back from a deployment. I miscarriaged about 2 months later. Then got pregnant and miscarried around 5 weeks. Right before I tested positive with my daughter, I told hubby if we weren't pregnant, I was going on birth control for a while because I didn't want to think about it anymore. Just try to relax and have fun, I was only tracking my period, nothing special.
  • @misskristin I do need to just relax and let it just happen instead of stressing over it
  • I had my 1st period after my miscarriage got pregnant so 2nd period never came....it was quick for me and now my daughter is almost 4 and I also have a 6 month old
  • edited September 2012
    It took us about 6mths. I was so devastated after the mc and I thought I'd never be able to have kids. But as soon as I gave up hope and we stopped trying I got preggo.
  • In 2006 I had a mc late Jan. Didnt have sex until I stopped bleeding, which was I think was in March...i was on the pill and using spermicidal condoms and I got pregnant mid March with my 3rd baby. Then I had two mc last year, one around April, got pregnant again in June, had another mc July 4th and got pregnant with my 5th baby around July 24th. I get pregnant super quick, and bc doesnt work with my body lol.
  • I had my miscarriage mid Nov at 11 weeks, had a dnc, waited for the bleeding to stop then the doctor advised me to wait till I had one period before trying. So we started trying after that period in Dec, I had another period in Jan and then we got pregnant! Riley is 10 months old now
  • I'm too scared to get pregnant again I don't want to feel that hurt again
  • I had a miscarriage may 26 and then got preg in sept. Now I have a3 month old boy!
  • I had a d&c in mid november and concieved around dec 4th never stopped completely bleeding for the mc andtested postivie dec 31
  • I think I'm just going to stop trying and let it happen... Thanks everyone