What should I feed my 1yr old

edited September 2012 in Ages & Stages
I need help, my little one just turned one and has no teeth, not a single little white bump in her mouth, im not sure what I can feed her and what not , I have been cooking mushier for her, but cooking so much is driving me insane since I hate the kitchen, anyone has any ideas what are the foods I can feed her?? Any advice will be appreciated.

Comments

• Baby food? I mix Brody's with oatmeal. What about puffs they dissolve in the mouth. And other little snacks like that. Bananas avocados apple sauce try smashing up fruit like grapes or strawberries for her. And veggies like peas are easy to grab and are soft enough for just gums to chew.
  • Scrambled eggs, small pieces of toast, mashed potatoes, avocados, lentils.
  • Lauren has 10 million food sensitivities so I don't have answers on that, but she too is toothless!:) I'm glad someone else has a toothless one year old!:)
  • Steamed veggies cut up, toast eggs, soft fruit, cheerios, French toast, pancakes, real oatmeal...McKinley didnt have teeth until around 10.5 months and hated baby food so I learned she could eat lots without teeth!!
  • Give her what you are eating just cut it up my little man had no teeth till almost a year and he was fine there gums can do pretty well without teeth :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feed my baby rice, beens, pasta, she loves scrambled eggs with cheese, oatmeal, macaroni an cheese, crumbled up sausage, spagettios, jus about anythang but mostly still baby food she loves the dinners shes 10 months wit 2 teeth
  • Im on my phone so is hard to tag all of the ladies that posted, but thanks to all your advice, when she woke up today I gave her some scrambled egg and a toast and some fruit and she loved it, im already planning lunch.
  • EVERYTHING!!! Really, my son will be one on Sept 13th and has no teeth. My other son did not get his first tooth until 15 months old. They both eat/ate whatever we are having. You just need to make sure it is cut up small enough.
  • @My2Boys I tried giving her normal food for the first time today , and i feel like an idiot, lmao she loves it and does a really a good job breaking the foods apart with her gums, 15 months?? that gives me some hope haha.