arghhh its obviously just not meant to be

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
so im 29 weeks pregnant had a scan today! baby is doing fine, but!!!! wont open its legs so yet again i have left the hospital and still dont know if its pink or blue! i was so sure i wld be able to find out today! im gutted lol

Comments

• Don't be upset with my last they said I was having a girl in 3 scans and I had a boy. The day I had him was both the best and worst day ever I honestly felt I had lost my little girl that day. A surprise is a good thing I'm not finding out this time.
  • @silverfairy yes a surprise is nice but i just wanted to be ready! i just assumed i wld be able to find out and now im gutted i cant:-(
  • It won't be that much longer when you have baby and it will be brilliant being able to call people saying we had a boy/girl. I know your gutted now but I'm sure after getting used to not knowing will make you more excited for babys arrival xx
  • @silverfairy yes thats true! and to be honest i think if they had told me i was having a girl i wldnt have believed them because im sure its a boy lol
  • Wow 29 weeks an still cant tell my last baby was a suprise an it was sooo much fun but it did suck not having gurly things wen it came out a gurl lol
  • Not long to go, this baby obviously wants to be a big surprise! I know what you mean about being ready though! X
  • For those of you that didnt want to find out or just couldn't what did you do to prepare??? I looked at the chinese calendar but other than that i dont wanna know just wondering best ways to prepare?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I HATE gender neutral clothing and I knew ppl would get that if I hadn't found out. Even tho I did know ppl got me neutral things and I don't like them. Luckily my little guy did spread his legs. I'm much more of a planner tho. but yours seems to want to surprise you! The chinese chart was wrong for me! But I have heard girls don't like to "show their stuff" like boys do. So maybe it is a girl!
  • @all with my son i didnt find out till late and i had all neutral stuff for him! but he was a summer baby and this is a winter baby so none of his clothes will do!
    i know i sld just be thankful that i have a healthy baby but i wld love to know lol!