I dont like being sleepy

edited September 2012 in First Trimester
I just found out last week were expecting our 3rd child im almost 7weeks.. So excited and blessed. But for the last 2 days ive been sooo sleepy. I am not a nap person. But I have to lay down at least for 45min. I feel so tired and sleepy.. Is it too early or does my body know im preg and get tired... Help

Comments

• I was extremely tired during the first trimester with my second
  • This is my third as well. I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 1 yr old and OMG do I feel the same...I'm about as far as you and having no symptoms at all other than feeling like I took a bottle of nyquil 24/7 lol....hope it turns around!!
  • When are you girls due. Im 8 Weeks 4 days and I sleep all the time.. Half the time cause I'm sick the other half because I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open
  • @nikki2690... I'm think like 6 or 7 weeks...I only had one period after I quit nursing my daughter June 1st...the period I did have was July 2nd and then nothing...I think my cycle was messed up though and I don't think I ovulated til beg or august. I went to the doc today for all the routine stuff and had blood work but I don't have an ultrasound for an exact date until next Friday...I'm just so nervous, I'm not having any symptoms except being exhausted....hoping its just cause I'm so busy with the other two I'm just not noticing....hope your ms clears up soon!!
  • I wish I could sleep all day. But thats never going to happen. I have a 5yr old that goes to kinder and a 2 yr old that never takes naps. Its not me . Im very energetic I am always doing something and now.. Im just sleepy :/ im 6w2d