not eating dinner

edited September 2012 in Solid Foods
My daughter won't eat her dinner anymore.. she'll be one next week. She used to love her veggies, but now all she eats is fruit and starchy foods.. I don't want to put her to bed hungry, and I don't want to only feed her foods that aren't good for her.. I've tried everything I can think of to get her to eat them. Any ideas??

Comments

• I haven't given mine fruit or any sugar I have tried but lucky she won't eat it. She'll be one.I don't have any ideas sorry maybe if you stop giving her that food and stick to healthy only Idk!
  • @firsttimemom then she won't eat anything, lol! I don't really mind her having fruit, and, like whole grains, because obviously she needs those, but she won't eat chicken, unless its Tyson chicken nuggets.. she doesn't eat any other kind of meat, and sometimes I can get her to eat English peas, but that's the only vegetable.

Anyone?
  • My daughter will eat anything I'm eating so if I eat some then give it to her off my fork she really wants it but won't want it if I just put it on her tray for her to eat if I'm not eating too
  • @lilliansmom tried that and it didn't work.. with the vegetables, anyway.. if its anything else, she wants it all and won't let me have any of it, lol. I tried to make it out like the vegetable was the best thing in the world, and I tried to make it like it was no big deal, just another bite. She didn't care either way. She's just too smart for her own good!