update on me

edited September 2012 in Loss
Okay so yesterday was the D&C. Woke up out of that in a panic almost because I was cramping so bad. I was given 2 different shots of diloted(sp?) And one of morphine before I could stop crying. After that I was fine though... Went home and started freaking out on the house (i know I know) changed the bed sheets, did some laundry, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitchen before I could make myself calm down enough to lay down. So I rested the rest of the day pretty much...felt pretty good. Stopped bleeding by the end of the day so I feel pretty lucky in that aspect.

Today has been a different story... I've been pooping my pain pills like nobody's business. I'm not bleeding and the pain isn't sharp or anything.... Just constant enough to make me miserable. I haven't done a darn thing all day Cept play games on my tablet.

Emotionally I've been dealing with this a lot better than the first miscarriage... I'm tired. But I'm not broken like last time...

The only thing that's bothered me is my sister whocalled at 2am last night crying about her long distance boyfriend and how she got mad at him for fake proposing to a coworker... Not one word about my surgery or me losing the baby... No questions if I'm ok or not... Just all about her and her boyfriend and how she begged him not to leave her bc she yelled at him.... are you kidding me? You woke ne up at 2am for this bullshit? I'm more upset about her not caring to ask how I am than I am about the actual D&C... If that makes sense.

Comments

• Im sorry you lost baby. I hope the pain gets better. And im sorry your sis was a jerk.
  • :( I hope u feel better soon. Maybe shes afraid to ask about it since its ur second loss? But at least she could have asked if you were ok. I'm sorry you r going through this
  • Im glad that you are so strong, and im very sorry your sister was such a bitch but asking someone how they feel after losing their baby shouldn't be easy on anyone.
  • @angel26 @kayleigh27 @Janet_2011 no, she just straight forgot because she's sooo wrapped up in her boy.... She's been like that my entire life. The world revolves around her.

@wilsomom I didn't wanna jack your post so here's the update btw :)
  • edited September 2012
    Omg, if that's the case then she just straight up sucks as a sister.. Ugh im sure her little drama between her and her bf isnt more important than you.. Some people over abuse the right to be dumb.
  • @Janet_2011 it was STUPID drama!!! Something that did NOT require she wake me up at 2am from a drugged stupor to whine about! I don't even know how to explain it but it hurt my feelings honestly.
  • I would had hanged up on her, you are going through enough as it is, and she just made it worse.. im so sorry your sister sucks. Atleast you have us . We care about you alot :)
  • No problem! Lol

That is horrible about your sister though & insensitive. :( I'm glad your body's feeling a little better. The cleaning was probably your way of unwinding from all the stress. I do that too sometimes. :)

Did you say anything to her about forgetting or just let it go?
  • Honestly u need the time to yourself and since u know how your sister is just focus on u just don't talk to get for couple days . And if she remembers she can leave message then u can decide if u are ready to talk to her. That is what I would do. And I am very sorry that u are going through this.
  • Sorry for your loss I know the feeling after my d&c it always felt like my insides was hurting......get well soon
  • Im so sorry. If you need someone to talk to let me know. Im here for you
  • @wilsomom I let it go... It's not worth the fight that would cause bc she woukdnt take it as constructive criticism, she would take it as a personal attack and she would go crying to my mom and stress her out.... Jut not worth it.
    @janet_2011 yes at least I have yall!!
    @kindell thank you sweetie
    @jules I know... I don't know why it still surprises me when she acts like that.
    @I_believe yeah... Pretty much!!
  • Well the fact that you're still surprised by it just means you have good Heart and have faith in people to be Better and caring the way u are.
  • That's very thoughtful & caring to let it go. (unlike her lol)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat don't worry, there's always beer ;) lol but no, last night turned bad for a bit... Had to have the heating pad on. This morning is good so far!! And my personality is to strong to be dependant on pills.... Trust me, I've walked away from worse stuff when I was younger. Back in the day I guess :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not a person who resorts to violence - ever - but, I feel an overwhelming urge to slap your sister. You deserve support. I hope you're resting.
  • edited September 2012
    Im sorry for ur loss hun :( i was so excited that u finally got pregnant. I hope u feel better.
  • @ourlittlenugget same here. Still no word from her whatsoever. Sometimes I feel she wouldnt notice if I was gone.
  • Ugh! I have a sister kind of like that. We don't talk much at all - by design. Still praying for you and sending you good thoughts...(((hugs)))
  • Makes me glad that I am an only child. Well, kind of. Have tons of sisters, but they all lived with their dads like me. I am sorry this happened. It is such crap. You deserve your baby. Have you thought about looking into adopting? Maybe there is already a child out there meant to have you as a mommy! Just a thought! I've no doubt that you will be successful at having your own eventually!
  • @captivated yes the thought has absolutely crossed my mind... I think if I hit 29-30 with no baby (which gives me another year or two) that possibility might turn to reality. I would prefer a surrogate so I have at least one child of our own blood.... But that's so expensive. I know the military has special programs set up to help me adopt, reimbursement and all that.... It's something I will be looking into soon.