I'm going to kill the cat!!!!

My cat has been sneaking into the nursery and sleeping under the crib. When I put my son down for a nap, I can't really check under the crib to see if the cat is under there. But about an hour or so later I hear meow meow on the monitor followed by my son waking up. I'm so frustrated because this happens several times a week. Any suggestions to keep the cat out of the room?

Comments

• Get a spray bottle. Every time you see the cat in there spray him! I do this to my cats when I see them snuggled up to stuffed animals in the crib. Or you can just shut the door.
  • Hehe. Try putting aluminum foil under the crib. The sound may scare kitty. But shutting the door may work too.
  • I always shut door when Tessa is sleeping. I have 2 cats.
  • edited September 2012
    Just kill him and be done with it. hahaha
    I hate cats

I'm kidding...
  • I do shut the door when he's sleeping but when he's not in his room we leave it open because we're constantly going in and out of the nursery. That's when the cat sneaks in, when the baby isn't in there. I'll try the aluminum foil though.
  • Also if you get those plastic mats that go under office chairs, turn it upside down so the pokey things face up. Put it under there like that. Cats HATE how it feels! That's how I got my cats to stay off the kitchen counters!
  • Get a baby gate?
  • You lucky my hb 70 lb Pitbull gets under the crib of my son and not only that she pull blankets of everywhere or anything she could lay down chews on everything she gets a hold whit it !!! But her beds are instantly destroid she eats her beds !!!!!
  • He's just so dang sneaky. He'll get under the crib to sleep and if I'm holding the baby, I can't check to see if he's hiding. The cat is like a friggn ninja.
  • Put strips of upside down tape on the floor at the door... cats hate it...

After you lay baby down use a spray bottle under the crib...