GROW UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edited September 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
its 4:30 in the morning and i was just awaken by a phone call from my sister. she's stuck in another city thats 40mins away. and she wants me to go get her. hello i have a 10 month old im not gonna get my son in the car and go get you. just cause you and your girlfriend got in to a fight cause you guys are drunk. im beyound tierd of picking her up this happen many times already. im not doing this no more she's gonna b 22 years old grow up already. does this make me a bad person not going to get her? shes crying saying she has no phone shes using some ones phone she has no where to go. i told her go to our dads so start walking but she says shell get lost dosent know how to get to hes house. to top it off my dads dieing he has like 5 months left or so and asking my dad to go get her he cant even see at night. ugh this just pesses me off so much its like she dont even care all shes wearing about is her self. i already know shell be back with her girlfriend vent ove

Comments

• Don't feel bad and don't get her. It sounds like she needs a little tough love. You're not a bad person for putting you and your baby first. Plus if you keep getting her every time things like this happen you'll just be enabling her. She isn't thinking about you or your child or your dad and she needs to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her. She sounds very selfish and immature and you're right she needs to grow up.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat
    @frantastic
    She end up back with her girl the next day
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's a bad thing lol no smiles lol