Drying hair with baby receiving blanket...

edited September 2012 in Just for Fun
I can't remember who suggested it, {and I can't for the life of me find the thread}...but it worked so well! My hair isn't frizzy one bit...and that a feat considering I havnt had a cut in 6 months and have split ends up the wazoo! Thank you Thank you!!

Comments

• Thinkn it was @ynvtish? I remember reading it to lol
  • I'm so gna try it now:)
  • She was saying that you Use a receiving blanket to dry you hair. Don't rub, just pat. @kristaf22 I guess towels are to absorbent for hair, they actually dry it out.
  • It was @YNVtish she also said you could use a t-shirt
  • I did it until it was damp then blow dried. @kristaf22 and yes you can also use a tshirt
  • I just used my towel head thing today and was totally thinking I should have used at shirt! I'm definitely trying it next time!! I too saw her discussion on it so I'm excited that it worked for you! I have freakish hair sometimes!!
  • @ashley_smashley ... Oh good! You should have posted a picture. LOL

@kristaf22 someone had posted about their LOs hair being dry and I said to wash and condition their hair then dry it with a receiving blanket or Tshirt. Terriclothes damage the cuticles and remove the moisture.

Works great for curl and straight hair do's

Also if your LO has eczema.. after a bath use a receiving blanket.
  • I used one on naliyahs hair today and it worked so good her hair was so curly and cute...or cuter I should say lol
  • It was my post lol

@YNVTish i have been using a t-shirt sense i posted and it is working thank you

She already has my crapy thin hair i would hate for her to have dry hair to. But this seems to be working great. Her hair is back to its normal softness
  • @YNVTish, what kind of receiving blanket, like the fabric i mean
  • Oh great I can use that idea my hair is crazy frizzy and puffy at that..
  • @jodi10 .. I believe the receiving blankets are flannel.
  • Ok thanks , because i saw some that were polyester
  • Every time I see this post in the list I think it says "DYING hair baby receiving" and I wonder how someone dying their baby's hair hasn't been torn to shreads on this forum. Lol it takes me awhile to wake up in the morning some times. :)