lil update--

ValVal
edited September 2012 in Getting pregnant
so my account is still active-- lol
anyway so i still havent changed my mind about stopping the ttc
Dr called me FINALLY my progestrone levels were at 26
still waiting on the bf S.A
Dr basically told me to stop the clomid which i did- he said ive done more than the recommended amount (ive done 7 rounds) & its out of his hands now-- he said hes gna send my refferal out to a FS
im still gna have tO wait it out, gotta save the $ for it. just the consultations its self is 300$
ill be focussing on fixing my flaws, loving the bf more and enjoying every min with my son! hope you all are doing well.

Comments

• Oh sweetie. Went through all this with my sister in law, she had to wait 10 years for her precious second child and finally had ivf. I definitely think maybe taking a little break while you wait for your referral will be good for you guys. Concentrate on you, your hubby and the little one you have and enjoy life. I'm positive your time will come x
  • I missed you! Glad your doing alright!
  • thanx girl @littlenat86 its a bit hard to keep the Faith- but i will i have this lil thing i wanna do buy a candle and lite everyday and as many as its gna take till i get my bfp sounds a lil silly but thats just a lil way to remind me my faith keeps going =)
  • That sounds lovely, not silly! Keep strong and positive, I will be praying for you x
  • thanx it means the world =)
  • Awh, honey :) Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I hope you're relaxing and just enjoying your family for now. We will be here when you decide to try again. <3