April mommies

edited September 2012 in April 2013
How are you all feeling..have you had your ultra sounds yet.. I seen a post for may mommies and am wondering how you are all doing..

I have my first ob apt Friday..morning (all day) sickness is kicking 100 percent of my butt.. My boobs hurt.. I'm exhausted.. Pressure from my pants hurts.. Moody lol very very thirsty all the time..

Comments

• I think I am due the very end of april! Have an ultrasound next Thursday to confirm due date, but I have just been exhausted and sometimes a little nauseated but that's it! I have two little boys and I am having the same symptoms so I bet its another boy!
  • I have my ultrasound Friday...I'm either late April or early may lol....I still don't feel much other then my back...I never had back issues with my first two, but right now I am in sooo much pain and have mo idea why... Sleeping in my bed is just killing me, I hate my matress all of the sudden lol...other then that all.good and can't wait for Friday. I can't wait til we all get our due dates to see how close we are :)
  • @coltensmamma, you better update me girrrll!
  • Don't you worry I def will.pray for me that everything is okay....I have such an uneasy feeling...which I'm hoping is all in my head, but I guess only time will tell....as stupid as this sounds, I think I'm trying to psych myself into feeling morning sickness just so I feel like I'm feeling something lol
  • Don't worry I completely understand :) everything will be fine we just have to tell ourselves that everyday!